5E Character Create Playlist
Page 10 of 25 First ... 8910111220 ... Last
    Okay, this was much more helpful and definitely much more friendly than the first answer. Thanks!

I played around with some maps from CoS that had light added into the maps and my feedback is that the light layer should be its own separate layer from the base image. Any assets dropped onto the map, or additional layers created, will not be light because the light layer needs to be the top layer, something that one can't do if the light layer is on the same layer as the base image. Example below dropping in a spell template from the Smiteworks Spell Template Asset Pack.

2.png

I debated if I should post this issue here or in the laboratory

I'm not seeing that.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Interesting. When I do the same thing with player view off, mine looks darker than yours. I'm also on a Mac so perhaps this is a Mac issue. I'll move this over the the lab.

6.png

Might be a transparency setting on the spell effect image itself?

Is there an effort to also support things like 5e monster manual things like flame skulls and nightmares?

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Is there an effort to also support things like 5e monster manual things like flame skulls and nightmares?
    You can add light effects to such creatures.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Unfortunately not. I think I'll update the ones we have later this week.
    I'm in the process of adjusting the all the falloff values for everything I already did to account for the changes they made a couple weeks ago. I'm hoping to have everything updated this weekend.
    --
    I'm so bassic

Storm King's Thunder - 5E

Started the first few maps for Storm King's Thunder. Will continue working through the module if not already spoken for.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Storm King's Thunder - 5E

Quote Originally Posted by MassSailor View Post
    Started the first few maps for Storm King's Thunder. Will continue working through the module if not already spoken for.
    Continued...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information