5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Thread: Gm lfg

Gm lfg

I've played with the same group for years in RL but I want to try out FG. I'm looking for a group to try running a game and maybe meet some new people.
    I've DM'ed D&D for 10+ years. My experience is almost entirely 5th edition though I'm pretty familiar with 3.5 and 4th.

I run by two basic principles:
    1. The DM is always right.
    2. The players' fun is paramount.

I'm also interested in other games. I'm familiar with:
    - Call of Cthulhu/Pulp Cthulhu (Currently running Two Headed Serpent for some friends)
    - Shadowrun (Only 1 or 2 sessions)
    - Vampire the Masquerade 5th (Ran Chicago By Night for some friends on FG for about 6 months)

I have FGC and FGU Ultimate Licenses. I've used FG Classic and I got Unity but I've not really used it yet.

US - EST
    I work 9-5 M-F and Saturday Nights are out but other than that, my schedule is adjustable.

I'm perfectly fine with new players.

Hey, I'm normally a DM but it got this bug to be a PC in 5E. I got years of EXP on FGU on the DM side and maybe can give some tips while I play my PC.

My muse is an shifter armorer artificer where all the shifter features are in the armor and my PC is actually a human and a weak one at that. I'm a 'creative' and that's thrown some potential GMs off. I'm available in the early week mon-tues. after 7 to about 10 EST for a game.

Let me know if i can join the table.

Rumsar
    Last edited by Rumsar; April 2nd, 2023 at 00:20.

I am looking for a game. I'm Pacific time, so anything before 7 pacific time would be hard for me on Monday to Thursday and I know that is late on the East coast. I am available anytime on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

I played an in person 5e game for about 2 years but that was about 5 years ago so consider me a new player. I'm open to any game or system. I've played a barbarian, but would like to try something different. Probably would play a halfling as the dice don't like me (warning!). I'd like to have fun in the game and I like your two principles.

I have FG Unity demo and FG Classic but would prefer to use Unity version.

Thank you.

I dont mind jumping in as a player, as the DM i had on sunday kept changing his game and finally quit. I have been dming an playing FGU for about 3 years now myself. My question to you is do you have the books to play? As long as you have the PB, DMG, and MM 1, you should be ok, are you going to run an official 5e module from FGU or homebrew?

I am central time so anytime on friday or sunday night 7pm cst would be fine. I might have a few friends that may play if you need a few more. In my experience I find that 4 players is enough.

Let me know if you have any questions we are here to help.

If you are still looking for people for a Sunday game, I am available. I have played and DMed a lot of different systems. I have a lot of Fantasy Grounds experience, both Classic and Unity. Let me know if you are still filling spots for the game!.

Blog Entries
    If this would NOT be a weekly Sunday game (I have an existing game maybe once a month on a random Sunday) I could possibly join.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

I'm still up for a early week, late in the day game.

morb0 whats the status of your game?

You have a lot of responses here, so you are probably full by now. However if things are so that you are still considering players -- I may be interested. I can't play Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays. But M-Thur 7-10 pm (Eastern) I'm available.

I DM 5th edition 95% of the time on FGU, but I'd like to switch up and be a player as well.

Please let me know.

Right!?? I'd love to be a player too.

Thread Information