STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Blog Entries
    Nobody can imagine just how hard I am laughing. I am literally crying. I know it's only me, but my players will probably be NONE TOO HAPPY about this...

Theatrical_Map_Blank.jpg
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Now I see! The first time I saw "theatrical maps" I thought they would be for something like the Globe Theatre or an opera house ...

Quote Originally Posted by k410 View Post
    Now I see! The first time I saw "theatrical maps" I thought they would be for something like the Globe Theatre or an opera house ...
    Haha - yeah, it is a little vague. I've changed the thread title.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Well, I should also learn some of this lingo. ;-)

It did get me thinking about a cool setting for a battle or set of encounters, though. Maybe one where the party can be a little split to do different things in different areas of the building.

Quote Originally Posted by k410 View Post
    .. where the party can be a little split to do different things in different areas of the building.
    Nooooooooo!!!!

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

OK OK ... must think more sequentially ...

I was updating my images to WebP so I went ahead and turned Doug's Theater of the Mind frame into WebP leaving the "image" area transparent so you can use your own images. Just drop the frame into FGU and then put an image on the layer under it.

FYI the image is 800x600 and the transparent area is ah... 800x539 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Square size is supposed to be 100.

The forum doesn't actually allow webp files so I zipped the file up.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Griogre; July 21st, 2023 at 17:38.

Blog Entries
    cool. Thanks.

Is there a way to force image setting "send to background" to the players? I mean that button on the top left of the image settings (one click to background, two clicks to foreground).
    Would be very useful if we could simple make all players see the image as the GM want.
    - - -
    FG Classic / FG Unity Ultimate
    Playing D&D 5th

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiocm View Post
    Is there a way to force image setting "send to background" to the players? I mean that button on the top left of the image settings (one click to background, two clicks to foreground).
    Would be very useful if we could simple make all players see the image as the GM want.
    Not currently

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information