FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 23 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Talen,
    Great session and thank you for running it. I would also like the thank the great bunch of fellas playing tonight...and Clancy your old cow poke western drawl is dead on, don't change a thing.

@ Talen- I can help you Monday or Tuesday evening next week after 6 pm EDT to work out some of the kinks. Just send me a PM letting me know which will work for you.

SF
    BDaniel

Story Recap from 10/22/16

Betram Gallahad, the head of the lodge in London, approached the team to reach out to Randall Pierce, a wealthy industrialist in a recruitment effort to shore up the lodge's resources in response to the number of kidnappings that have occurred throughout England and Europe. Pierce presented as a strong candidate to accept given he recently survived a werewolf attack - surviving only because a group of 3 Londonites happened upon the scene resulting in the werewolf running off before killing Pierce. Investigation revealed that each of these 3 people have died under mysterious circumstances in the weeks following the attack.

Meeting pierce for dinner at the Iron Butterfly restaurant overlooking a vast garden, the team was able to convince Pierce to join the lodge and lend his vast resources to the team whenever the Rippers share information regarding their upcoming missions. On the way back to the lodge, a group of dockworker thugs attempted to separate Pierce from the Rippers, only to be soundly thrashed by the team with Granver Stone suffering a horrible knife wound requiring treatment back at the lodge.

With Pierce in tow, it was only a few weeks later that his contacts proved useful as the Rippers were able to gain an audience with Maxmillian Kobek, the new head of the London Asylum for the Clinically Insane. Kobek has become known for his draconian methods for keeping the inmates under control. The Rippers were investigating a rash of slasher attacks - all occurring near the Asylum. Investigations revealed that some fear the attacks portend the return of a more savage Dr. Jack - others believe the Asylum to be the source of the attacks, whether an inmate or an employee.

Refusing to follow Pierce's plan to enter the asylum and investigate covertly as inmates, the Rippers were able to sneak into the Asylum through a muck-filled storm gate and finding the secured cell the most violent inmates were kept in. Picking the lock, the Rippers discovered 3 Nosferatu locked in the room. Unwilling to leave the threat of the 3 savage recently turned vampires unchecked, the Rippers quickly executed a plan to pick off the monsters in their cell. The threat dispatched, the Rippers now have to decide what this all means....

Last edited by Talen; October 23rd, 2016 at 19:23.

Great AAR Talen. While the dock worker thugs were trying to separate Mr. Peirce from the group, Saito Hajime was separating their head from their bodies. As for the Nosferatu, Saito added two more heads to his collection but the fight was never in doubt. Saito Hajime has vowed to destroy all vampires and is now dedicated to rooting out the source of this pestilence within the asylum. Oh and Peirce's plan to enter the asylum was crazy, get it CRAZY, and our little band were not. Hope fully the HEAD of the lodge, Betram Gallahad, will pay well for Saito's little war trophies.

Head Count
    Saito 3 Thugs
    Saito 2 Nosferato

You are welcome Saito, if it wasn't for me mentioning the basement those Vampire Heads would still be on their bodies :P

It was a good observation about the basement and it got us heading the 'right' direction for our band of Rippers. I am playing combat support as Clancy, but I haven't hurt a fly yet. Even so, I have had a good time watching our Samurai friend making quick work of most opponents while the rest of us endeavor to keep the upper hand and a stiff upper lip. Talen is doing a good job keeping it moving even with the technical problems, so kudos to him.

Tim

If it were not for Clancyson's fast roping, we would have been over run by the foul beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Topdecker View Post
    It was a good observation about the basement and it got us heading the 'right' direction for our band of Rippers. I am playing combat support as Clancy, but I haven't hurt a fly yet. Even so, I have had a good time watching our Samurai friend making quick work of most opponents while the rest of us endeavor to keep the upper hand and a stiff upper lip. Talen is doing a good job keeping it moving even with the technical problems, so kudos to him.

Tim

I can definitely agree that each of us have brought something to this group of Rippers!

Yes if it were not for Gravner's fantastic though unskilled attempts at persuasion and investigative abilities, we would still be chasing our tails.

Hahah true story Mr. Stone definitely carried us through that first session. Although I had some clutch lock pick rolls .... prob my only good rolls haha

Those lock picking successes were right on time - and you did it 3 times on one door

Thread Information