Starfinder Playlist
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Good to see the kickstarter did so well! Really Looking forward to testing FGU at the end of the month. Quick Question I just realized my Kickstarter and FG Email addresses are different. Does anyone Know if this will be a issue when it comes to linking up my FG and FGU accounts?
    Thank's

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Delbrutis View Post
    Good to see the kickstarter did so well! Really Looking forward to testing FGU at the end of the month. Quick Question I just realized my Kickstarter and FG Email addresses are different. Does anyone Know if this will be a issue when it comes to linking up my FG and FGU accounts?
    Thank's
    It will be an issue - so ensure you provide that info in the backerkit.
    You will not receive FGU in any form this month or for a couple more at least...

Thanks Good to know. I actually meant to say next month it's the end of this one . Would it help If I went on to my account here and just changed my Email to match my Kickstarter ? Since it will be a couple of months or would that just confuse things?

again and Congrats on the Funding .

Thanks Good to know. I actually meant to say next month it's the end of this one . Would it help If I went on to my account here and just changed my Email to match my Kickstarter ? Since it will be a couple of months or would that just confuse things?

again and Congrats on the Funding .
    This is a good question. I'm in the same boat and didn't even think it might be a problem.

You’ll receive the survey email from SmiteWorks to your Kickstarter email address. They’re not going to be using Backerkit. The email/survey will ask for the various info required. I wouldn’t worry about having your Kickstarter email address matching your FG account email.

Info in the Kickstarter update here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/2522779
    Last edited by Trenloe; June 1st, 2019 at 16:42.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Thank's
    To clarify, FGU will not be available for alpha and beta testing for several months. Alpha might be available to the superbackers end of July. Beta not until sometime after alpha and before December.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Is there a place or a thread to send those that might have missed the Kickstarter?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerun View Post
    Is there a place or a thread to send those that might have missed the Kickstarter?
    The store once FGU is released.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Drat

Ah, I thought beta was coming soon after the kickstarter was concluded. So, not for a few months, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    To clarify, FGU will not be
    available for alpha and beta testing for several months. Alpha might be available to the superbackers end of July. Beta not until sometime after alpha and before December.

Thread Information