DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 14 First 1234513 ... Last
    In fairness, Damned knows me very well, and it was a natural assumption I would have screwed up the times! He had emailed me, but I missed seeing it, all good
    Ultimate license

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    This is priceless
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    LOL Ross ya ain't bursting my bubble, I listened to the kiwi-aussie rivalry way too long for that. Too bad your game is scheduled at a time it crosses mine, you run a great DnD. Good luck with your game.

Thanks Elspeth! You too I hadn't checked other times yet, I was going to try and sneak in a game or two as a player, pity, I think your game will be terrific!
    Ultimate license

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    You may just get another chance, I have a second game planned, not on the calendar yet, and for some bizarre reason my games tend to land brunch time your part of the world. GM note: If Gadreun joins game penalties for talking to weapons. jk, how is Grievous doing by the way?

Running a progressive All Flesh Must Be Eaten game that starts on Day1 (named Learn to Fear Day1) on Friday, moving to Learn to Fear Day2 on Saturday, same time and Learn to Fear Day3 on Sunday same time.14 Pre-gen characters to pick from. Using Corerpg in FG. Best to have a pregame play dialogue before the game on Friday. Not necessary for Saturday or Sunday. Ultimate license.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellspeth View Post
    You may just get another chance, I have a second game planned, not on the calendar yet, and for some bizarre reason my games tend to land brunch time your part of the world. GM note: If Gadreun joins game penalties for talking to weapons. jk, how is Grievous doing by the way?
    I will keep an eye out Grievous is keener than ever and ready to go to work!
    Ultimate license

Please help. I'm having a hell of a time accessing the FG Con site. I've registered, but upon attempting to sign in it tells me my password is incorrect. Wehn I request a password reset, it sends me a link by email. When I open the link, it tells me,
    "Your password reset link appears to be invalid. Please request a new link below."
    FG Con 10 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - April 7th - 9th, 2017!
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.
    FG Daze/FG Con voice via Teamspeak: Server: ts.fg-con.com; Password: Dungeoneers

Ultimate License Holder
    : open to anyone.
    Timezone : Eastern Standard Time [GMT-5]
    FG Server Alias : soft grave deranged unicorn
    Current Campaign : N/A
    Comms : Text and TeamSpeak3 (ts.fg-con.com Password: Dungeoneers).

Well i defiantly be running at least two session over this period on fantasy grounds through i don't think i be doing anything too left field for them i will look at my schdual to see if i'm able ot run any thing more through i be happy to play a few games as a character if anybody needs a lab rat test subject.

Blog Entries
    Hola Firstdarkfox13! We'd love to have you on board. Dont over do it - two games is great - if you run too many it can be quite draining. Although there is one GM who ran 6 or 7 at FG Con 7!

FG Con 8 – Invite A Friend April 8-10th 2016
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Thread Information