STAR TREK 2d20
Page 7 of 19 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    I have only created modules in FGC so I can use them in FGC or FGU so I may be telling you wrong, however if it works anything like it does in FGC:

Click on the little brown circle with a white forward slash in it that is near the bottom of the left window of the Library window. If you hover over the little brown circle the tooltip says 'Edit List'

That will add a blue circle with a white arrow pointing down, next to your reference manual. The tooltip for that says 'Export Library Module'

Add the information for the name of the file, an image location (optional), and author name (optional). Then you can click if you want it to be read-only and/or accessible to players by default. However that is for FGC, YMMV.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I use Notepad++ for creating the Reference Manual and looking at the Lorem Ipsum import txt file to get the proper syntax. It would be nice for it to be color coded. Is there a common or uncommon syntax that the Enhanced Library uses? If not has someone created a Language and Style config for Notepad++? Is there a better editor? I could create my own color coding syntax I suppose but it would help me out if someone already has created one.

Quote Originally Posted by YggBjorn View Post
    I use Notepad++ for creating the Reference Manual and looking at the Lorem Ipsum import txt file to get the proper syntax. It would be nice for it to be color coded. Is there a common or uncommon syntax that the Enhanced Library uses? If not has someone created a Language and Style config for Notepad++? Is there a better editor? I could create my own color coding syntax I suppose but it would help me out if someone already has created one.
    I have created syntax highlight for Sublime Text 3. Notepad++ was not good for my personal purposes so I didn't want to do the syntax there.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ikael; September 27th, 2020 at 22:11.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Downloaded and installed Sublime 3. I installed 'Package Control' and 'PackageDev'.
    Is there a predefined syntax file that you would be kind enough to share?

Blog Entries
    For Notepad++ and VS Code you can select language YAML and/or rename your source file with a .yml extension rather than .txt for some color coding. It's not perfect, as SWEL is not actual YAML, but it's something to work with for free. If you use Sublime then I'd highly suggest Ikael's syntax highlighting.

Where can I find Ikael's syntax highlighting?

SWEL Sublime Text 3 Syntax

Here is the syntax definition

In Sublime Text 3,

• Tools -> Developer -> New Syntaxt
    • Paste the content of the attached file into the file opened for you, and save it with name SWEL.sublime-syntax

After that when you have SWEL Markdown file open, from bottom right corner, click the syntaxt and select SWEL
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Thank you!

That is perfect! Easy on the eyes and the color choices really pop. That helps immensely!

Any chance we'll see an update to this module? It seems to load really slow in FGU.
    Ultimate license owner.
    I use FG online as well as at the tabletop. I usually stream my games; Savage Worlds - Sat at 6, Sunday at 2 and 6pm and 5e on Monday at 6:30 pm Pacific time. Look for 7thSim on Twitch!

Check post #53 in this very thread.

Thread Information