Starfinder Playlist
Page 4 of 105 First ... 234561454104 ... Last
    I received this error last night when running a game. It looks like a token issue?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPsNbdHL650

I also get this error about 50% of the time when loading the game:

Capture.JPG

Also, noob here, maybe unrelated, but the shields showing conditions are so big we can't see the token. Is that a setting I can adjust?
    Last edited by arcanjl; December 30th, 2018 at 14:42.

The first error suggests that you are not running version 3.3.7 of FG. Make sure that you have updated FG and that you are using the latest version of this extension.

The second errors are probably related to the other extension that you have loaded. Not sure whether that one has been updated or not. You'll need to check the relevant thread.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you, I will double check

Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post
    I've made the modification to the module, but with 20% opacity rather than 10%. After trying it out 40/30/20/10% opacity. Overall I found the best looking option was at 20% in my opinion. Quite a bit fainter than the original color, but still easily discernible. See image below for screenshot after the changes.

The changes will be included in v1.2.1.
    That looks much better!

I still like the idea of making the alpha/color settings a variable, as someone else suggested, so it's easy to change for individuals.

Also, does this affect the yellow aura that surrounds tokens not on the combat tracker?
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Quote Originally Posted by Three of Swords View Post
    Also, does this affect the yellow aura that surrounds tokens not on the combat tracker?
    It does.

Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post
    The problem must lie with another extension, also make sure you have the most recent version of the "Current HP Extension for 5E Ruleset" extension.
    Clearly I should have tried using it again before making the request, as it's working without issues for me now, too. Thanks for taking a look, though!

Quote Originally Posted by Three of Swords View Post
    I still like the idea of making the alpha/color settings a variable, as someone else suggested, so it's easy to change for individuals.
    It has been moved to two constant variables that you can easily change yourself to whatever color and alpha value you want. After saving and reloading it will take effect over the whole extension. This will be included in the newest patch version (v1.2.1).
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; January 1st, 2019 at 08:36.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Version 1.2.1 released.

v1.2.1 (January 1, 2019) (patch)
    • Blood Splatter and Pointer Graphics to Copy.zip. Fixed directory instructions for "Where to place to work.txt". Set to default of "Fantasy Grounds Data/tokens/".
    • Token highlight underlays made more transparent (20%), so the effect is softer and less visually distracting. Thanks to AlphaDecay for the suggestion. [11 instances of token.addUnderlay() in: scripts\modifications.lua, scripts\manager_token.lua (two spots in hilightHover, scripts\manager_maptoken.lua (one in prepMapToken, one in initMapTokens, one in initSingleToken, two in onCTMenuSelection), scripts\snap_token.lua (one in customTurnStart), ct\scripts\ct_token.lua (two in onHover), ct\scripts\ct_entry.lua (one in activeHighlight)]
      Constant colors used are set in scripts/modifications.lua (TOKENUNDERLAYCOLOR_1, TOKENUNDERLAYCOLOR_2, TOKENUNDERLAYCOLOR_3). You can change them there and they will be changed over the whole extension in the appropriate places after save and reload.
      Replaced in files: AA00FF00 with 3300FF00, AAF9FF44 with 33F9FF44, AAF9FF44 with 33F9FF44
      First two numbers/letters refer to the alpha channel or transparency levels. Alpha channel (ranging from 0-255) in hex, opacity at 40% = 66, 30% = 4D , 20% = 33, 10% = 1A
    • Incorrect console message on version checking. Referred to Advanced Kombat, fixed to refer to 5e Combat Enhancer. [manager_versionchk.lua]
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; January 1st, 2019 at 08:50.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Nice change!

Hmmm... What should we request now?

(It's too early on new year's day to think clearly, or I'm sure I'd think of something.)
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Can I request that some documentation on the features be added to the first couple of posts? It was erased from the AK thread and I forgot all the additions/changes.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Thread Information