Starfinder Playlist
Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last
    Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    No pressure when one of the sage mods who is very good at running FG signs into your event.

:-D
    I know Myrdin, right up there with having one of the people who write the material you are running (and largely rewriting) sign in to your game. Anyway, all six Savage Mojo games have posted now, some are filling fast, but we have a broad range of choices and plenty of room, especially daytime games. Some of the GM's have never run Savage worlds or Suzerain before so I encourage any of you to support some new Savage Worlds GM's.

Blog Entries
    It seems that at least one and maybe more of them have signed up. Maybe I shoukdn’t Have been such a pain in the *** the last few years, they are coming for revenge! Luckily I have the Dungeon of Graves to challenge them. :-)
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Trying to add my event, how do I select a maximum number of players? I can set the minimum, but I don't see anywhere to set the max, and When I look at the preview, it is showing 0 spots available ( I assume because the maximum player count is set to 0 as well).

Quote Originally Posted by timdog88 View Post
    Trying to add my event, how do I select a maximum number of players? I can set the minimum, but I don't see anywhere to set the max, and When I look at the preview, it is showing 0 spots available ( I assume because the maximum player count is set to 0 as well).
    You need to enable the event booking. Details in the GM event guidelines PDF here: https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/up...Guidelines.pdf
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ok, I did that, and followed the pdf guidelines, and still when I click the preview, on the preview it still says the maximum players is 0, and 0 spots available. Is that something that changes after the event is approved, or am I doing something wrong still?

Ok, I did that, and followed the pdf guidelines...
    Nope, not completely... follow the instructions at the bottom of page 2 and the top of page 3 - from "Tick Bookings/Registration"
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Enable booking/registrations is checked. Spaces are set to 5 in both the ticket editor and event options. Still says max players 0 and available 0 in the event preview. What am I missing?

What am I missing?
    Press "Save Draft" before you click Preview?

You need to actually save the event entry for anything to be written to the event database.

Yea that got it. thanks. That was not obvious to me at all.

Yea that got it. thanks.
    No worries. I've published the event. Thanks for running a Call of Cthulhu - always good to have some of that.

Thread Information