5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

bard spells slot not showing (bard lv 3)

I just drag and drop the bard to lv2 then to lv3 but the spells slot for 2nd spell level are not showing, what should I do.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Me gusta jugar Savage Worlds settings como Rippers y Hell on earth. Call of Cthulhu ed 5 a 7 y DnD 5E.
    Me gusta la musica, soy bajista y tambien la fotografia de boda en Guadalajara donde vivo y trabajo.

Cycle through the modes; sometimes you need to do that to refresh the spell slots.

If you don't see the slots in preparation mode then something isn't right with the way the character was created; you may want to re-create it from scratch if that's the case.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Cycle through the modes; sometimes you need to do that to refresh the spell slots.

If you don't see the slots in preparation mode then something isn't right with the way the character was created; you may want to re-create it from scratch if that's the case.
    I added the 2 spells slots in "preparation mode" and this solved the issue. Very clever. thank you very much
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Me gusta jugar Savage Worlds settings como Rippers y Hell on earth. Call of Cthulhu ed 5 a 7 y DnD 5E.
    Me gusta la musica, soy bajista y tambien la fotografia de boda en Guadalajara donde vivo y trabajo.

Quote Originally Posted by aribethdm View Post
    I added the 2 spells slots in "preparation mode" and this solved the issue. Very clever. thank you very much
    You shouldn't need to add the spell slots manually; FG will do that automatically. As I said if it didn't do this automatically then there is an issue with the way the character was created. My advice is to redo the character otherwise you will be confined to levelling up manually from now on.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information