5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Reroll (Lucky)

Reroll (Lucky)

There is a way to put in FG the Lucky from the halfling to reroll the dice in case of the result is 1 for attack or save?
    Thanks.

Not currently. My players usually just reroll when that occurs.

Regards,
    JPG

For Attacks you can put 'Reroll 1' in the weapon properties, for Saves i don't know a way.

Isn't "Reroll 1" for damage, not attacks?
    "We all take our risks, here in the dungeon." --Bargle
    Watch For Falling Meteors (Twitch.tv) Wednesday @ 7:00 PM Mountain - 5E World of Mystara
    Ultimate License DM
    Watch for Falling Meteors (YouTube Playlist)
    Xorn's 5E @ FG Tutorials (YouTube Playlist)

Quote Originally Posted by Xorn View Post
    Isn't "Reroll 1" for damage, not attacks?
    oops, you are right, it's just for damage and not the attack. So no 'luck' there

Ok.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Not currently. My players usually just reroll when that occurs.
    As a halfling myself, I never forget to reroll a 1 -- but my DM has on occasion, when the roll occurs in the dice tower, and unless he *says* something like, "you failed particularly badly" then I don't get the chance to remind him that I get to reroll those 1's. I really wish there was a way to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by ffujita View Post
    As a halfling myself, I never forget to reroll a 1
    Unfortunately, I can't say the same. Being able to have FG back-stop this would be nice.

-- but my DM has on occasion, when the roll occurs in the dice tower, and unless he *says* something like, "you failed particularly badly" then I don't get the chance to remind him that I get to reroll those 1's. I really wish there was a way to do this.
    This is particularly annoying and unfair to a player. I have a GM that loves the dice tower... and I don't mind that... but if I can't be sure to remember my own abilities all the time how can I expect the GM to? Seems like the code for re-rolling damage is there and it just needs to be applied to some other areas.

Keep in mind that this would be helpful for more than just Halflings. It would, potentially, help cover the Lucky Feat, too.
    Last edited by Full Bleed; December 18th, 2016 at 12:14.

Quote Originally Posted by ffujita View Post
    As a halfling myself, I never forget to reroll a 1 -- but my DM has on occasion, when the roll occurs in the dice tower, and unless he *says* something like, "you failed particularly badly" then I don't get the chance to remind him that I get to reroll those 1's. I really wish there was a way to do this.
    There is something helpful you can do to help. In your skills tab, make a new skill for the ones you use in the tower. Call the skill something like 'Perception (reroll 1's)'. Then when you roll in the tower the GM will see the name of the skill and be reminded.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Add it to the wish list then. The Devs will see it and if it's do-able add it to their list of possible updates.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information