FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 35 of 46 First ... 25333435363745 ... Last
    OH BABY! radiation is almost fully automated, you still need to adjust your health when you take damage and you still need to add permanent radiation points when you get those. but i THINK everything else is working just great. i took the code from the critical injuries and reworked them so that it will take into account rounds, minutes and hours depending on the setting.

Anyone know of a set of modules that include NPC, Items, and Tables? Was hoping this pak had it but guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by travin View Post
    Anyone know of a set of modules that include NPC, Items, and Tables? Was hoping this pak had it but guess not.
    no, where this is not official, you have to enter that information manually from your books/pdf's, unfortunatly

i think i just fixed the repetativeness of the stress reduction/addition messages. might need more testing but i used a different formula that should be right.

This is really nice, not had too much chance to delve into it yet. Thank you

Running another session on Saturday night, panic rolls are broken, not adding in the stress amounts.... how to fix?

New interface and sheets look AWESOME!

Quote Originally Posted by duff563 View Post
    Running another session on Saturday night, panic rolls are broken, not adding in the stress amounts.... how to fix?

New interface and sheets look AWESOME!
    looks fine on my end though the number shown in chat isn't showing the full result number after stress. you able to pop on discord?
    also about to put out a new update if it looks ok

one sec, will be online

Quote Originally Posted by duff563 View Post
    . . . panic rolls are broken, not adding in the stress amounts.... !
    should be all fixed now thanks for working that out with me

Added a Day adjuster to the timer and fixed the vehicle details. Couldn’t stand having to think so much for FTL travel in our campaign.

Thread Information