DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Nice screen shots--sorry I missed last night's session.

That is one scary-lookin' worm.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Earth, approximately 250 million light years away from the constellation of Kasterborus
    The Grick wasn't so much a problem. It's those pesky goblins with their nifty escape hitting us from afar and running off in all directions that's giving us trouble. Party had to regroup outside the castle to decide a better approach.

Now Gif, our loyal goblin companion and devout convert of Berronar Truesilver, took advantage of that ability and had his good share of hits! BARNAR! BARNAR!

Last edited by Raz_Kabooz; October 20th, 2019 at 14:19.

Unfortunately the Grick never managed to actually hit any of the party members with its highest to hit roll being an 8, I believe. One of those RPG tropes that a competent opponent always ends up incompetent when the dice are rolled!

Quote Originally Posted by Hossman View Post
    Unfortunately the Grick never managed to actually hit any of the party members with its highest to hit roll being an 8, I believe. One of those RPG tropes that a competent opponent always ends up incompetent when the dice are rolled!
    So true, like Raz Kaboozes E-Web Engineer missing Wookies in Imperial Assault!

I want to steal the fancy hat from the goblin whose name I forgot. The hat will be mine.

Excellent, applying Barbarian Levels to Yegg the Butcher...!

I was busy killing the Grick while Raz was healing his pet Goblin NPC follower. Bad cleric! :-P

Quote Originally Posted by Hossman View Post
    He didn't hit because Grimaldi is a fightin' machine!

Earth, approximately 250 million light years away from the constellation of Kasterborus
    Quote Originally Posted by dglinder View Post
    He didn't hit because Grimaldi is a fightin' machine!
    Not to mention Grimaldi's "elemental" breaking wind ability that helped to take down the Grick! Mighty? Perhaps but gassy indeed!
    Last edited by Raz_Kabooz; October 4th, 2019 at 13:52.

*SPOILERS*

We had another great session hosted by GM Hossman! The party took on the heart of Cragmaw Castle rescuing their employer Gundren Rockseeker.

Thorwyn, Arrow and Jhereg were all on fire taking out foes with ease! Grimaldi even broke elemental-monk-wind killing Yegg the Butcher! Not to mention they had an owlbear that frightened poor Gif away. Oskar is beside himself with grief until the party retrieves their loyal goblin companion.

Looking forward to our next session!
    Last edited by Raz_Kabooz; October 20th, 2019 at 14:26.

Thread Information