STAR TREK 2d20
Page 77 of 132 First ... 2767757677787987127 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    The only negative might be for some people who already did the Standard to Ultimate upgrade of FGC this month so they could get the Rookie upgrade.
    The price points are very fair.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    The only negative might be for some people who already did the Standard to Ultimate upgrade of FGC this month so they could get the Rookie upgrade.
    The price points are very fair.
    Smiteworks do a 30 day money back thing. They might be annoyed 'til you tell them they can get their money back.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    I am requesting feedback for a new tier and a modification/expansion to an existing tier.

1. Make a direct FGC Standard to FGU Ultimate tier for $100. No need to upgrade first and then back. No distinction from Rookie or Veteran.
    Doing #1 will probably get you an upgrade from me. My whole group has Standard edition copies, so as DM I don't really need Ultimate. But I've occasionally considered getting an Ultimate "just in case" always but shot it down as too expensive for a 'maybe scenario'.

This upgrade tier would probably convince me to upgrade. And I'm a newbie, so my pledge would go from $15 to $100 if it happens.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Quote Originally Posted by Three of Swords View Post
    Doing #1 will probably get you an upgrade from me. My whole group has Standard edition copies, so as DM I don't really need Ultimate. But I've occasionally considered getting an Ultimate "just in case" always but shot it down as too expensive for a 'maybe scenario'.

This upgrade tier would probably convince me to upgrade. And I'm a newbie, so my pledge would go from $15 to $100 if it happens.
    I doubt they will upend their Kickstarter for a select few, especially when it's doing so well right now. The good thing is that you don't really need Ultimate.

Quote Originally Posted by Temmpest View Post
    I doubt they will upend their Kickstarter for a select few, especially when it's doing so well right now. The good thing is that you don't really need Ultimate.
    Doug asked for input. It was his idea to include a new tier, not mine. I would never have asked for it.

Was just letting him know that it might get some people to upgrade to help make up for those that might drop their pledge because of the new theoretical tier.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

So I just backed the $30 Rookie - Upgrade Ultimate. How quickly do we receive the subscription code (Steam) to update our FG to BETA?

Quote Originally Posted by Achernar22 View Post
    So I just backed the $30 Rookie - Upgrade Ultimate. How quickly do we receive the subscription code (Steam) to update our FG to BETA?
    See "What if I am a Steam Customer?" in post #1 of this thread.

For FG Unity (not Steam) the beta test version will be released later this year, after alpha testing is complete - there is no set date as yet, but it should be before the targeted release date of December.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    I just added this as a new tier.
    FGC Standard to FGU Ultimate

Not a problem either way, very excited. But not sure if it was clear that the BETA will be released in December or if the 'official release of fantasy grounds unity' will be released in December. I see where it stated that Steam will release the same time as on the Fantasy Grounds website.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    I just added this as a new tier.
    FGC Standard to FGU Ultimate
    Just another incredible example of how much Smiteworks cares about their customer base. They're the most responsive company I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

Thread Information