STAR TREK 2d20
Page 83 of 105 First ... 3373818283848593 ... Last
    Please, please fix this, I beg of you (falls prone and grovels).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eporrini View Post
    Please, please fix this, I beg of you (falls prone and grovels).
    I'm sure Stymir would appreciate extensive details of just what is broken. After all, the less work he has to do, the more likely he will be willing to commit to it

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Issue with 3.3.10 FG

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I'm sure Stymir would appreciate extensive details of just what is broken. After all, the less work he has to do, the more likely he will be willing to commit to it
    When I open an image I am no longer able to use the tools menu to change levels or interact with it, such as on a battle map. It throws these errors:

Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/updated_imagewindow.lua"]:131: attempt to call field 'onStateChanged' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/image.lua"]:67: attempt to call field 'updateDisplay' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/image.lua"]:67: attempt to call field 'updateDisplay' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/updated_imagewindow.lua"]:131: attempt to call field 'onStateChanged' (a nil value)

Just a guess: The errors come from the new right-click menu and the ability to display the menu bar on an image w/o unlocking it. But layer support is busted. And a lot of error message just opening images. So it might not be an easy fix.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

It looks as if Three of Swords might have this spot on.
    The extension relies upon the layers supplied by the Enhanced Images extension thats written by Trenloe.

And that to seems to have broken with the update:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?20231-Enhanced-Images-(layers)-for-FG-3-0-CoreRPG-(and-rulesets-based-on-CoreRPG)/page36

So needless to say odds are that's the reason for the errors.
    While there is currently a hotfix out by Trenloe, there are still some known issues which he'll be addressing in due time.

If it's a relatively easy update to the code and Trenloe is willing to contribute the fixes, then I'll have a look at it once the issues have been fixed so I don't have to do it twice.
    At which point I'll see if it's a viable thing to do without sinking hours into it.

That failing FGU is just around the corner now, and I've already written a functional new extension to take this ones place in FGU, which I first released in October.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...53-5E-Enhancer
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; March 5th, 2020 at 12:37.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Syrmir: What does your own group use to play? Classic or Unity?

Just curious cuz I don't see Unity being out and mostly bug-free until late this year (prob December). So I'm hoping you still play using Classic, and then I know it'll get fixed. If you use Unity, I'm worried...
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Three of Swords View Post
    Syrmir: What does your own group use to play? Classic or Unity?

Just curious cuz I don't see Unity being out and mostly bug-free until late this year (prob December). So I'm hoping you still play using Classic, and then I know it'll get fixed. If you use Unity, I'm worried...
    Last year Doug said they were on track to release by the end of Q1. That would be the end of March. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ease-Date-Info

No status has been given since then, and they have encountered issues (and have rebuilt the network library).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Last year Doug said they were on track to release by the end of Q1. That would be the end of March. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ease-Date-Info

No status has been given since then, and they have encountered issues (and have rebuilt the network library).
    Doug is the optimist.
    The rest of the team are trying to fulfill the optimism.
    Cross your fingers but dont hold your breath it could be dangerous for your health.

@Three of Swords
    We recently move over to using FGU and overall it's been going well. Even when still using FGC I had started using the new extension, switching off parts which weren't compatible with FGC in the menu options, to give it testing during play.
    So it's been some months since I last used this extension myself.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post
    The extension relies upon the layers supplied by the Enhanced Images extension thats written by Trenloe.

And that to seems to have broken with the update:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?20231-Enhanced-Images-(layers)-for-FG-3-0-CoreRPG-(and-rulesets-based-on-CoreRPG)/page36

So needless to say odds are that's the reason for the errors.
    While there is currently a hotfix out by Trenloe, there are still some known issues which he'll be addressing in due time.

If it's a relatively easy update to the code and Trenloe is willing to contribute the fixes, then I'll have a look at it once the issues have been fixed so I don't have to do it twice.
    At which point I'll see if it's a viable thing to do without sinking hours into it.
    Yep, the errors in post #824 look like they are caused by the layers code.

v2.1.5 of the extension released a few minutes ago fixes these errors and the other outstanding known issues. Updated files: campaign\updated_record_image.xml and campaign\scripts\updated_imagewindow.lua. @Styrmir - probably the easiest check is to compare those files with previous versions - if you need copies of the previous files let me know.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information