STAR TREK 2d20
Page 9 of 25 First ... 789101119 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailz Silver Paws View Post
    Add a column to the Items list that displays if a product is published live or not. Maybe a green dot for active, and a red or grey dot for inactive?
    Careful with red/green. red/green colorblindness is pretty common.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Another wish: Maybe adding a button in the FGU launcher linking to the FG forge?
    They can't do that because it violates Steam's ToS about having links to other store fronts on the software they sell on Steam.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Blog Entries
    That is unfortunately correct. We are hoping this limitation will change in the future though, after the recent legal rulings between Epic and Apple.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Careful with red/green. red/green colorblindness is pretty common.
    Does not have to be red or green dots, could be different icons, ticks and crosses, or eye icons. The idea is to easily tell which products are active in the marketplace and which are not.
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tailz Silver Paws View Post
    Does not have to be red or green dots, could be different icons, ticks and crosses, or eye icons. The idea is to easily tell which products are active in the marketplace and which are not.
    This will be in the next update, adding an active column to the items table on the manage craft page, using a check for active, and an x for inactive for the meantime. Note that this will count items in which there is only a test build and no live builds as active as well, as that is how the system is currently set up.

Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    They can't do that because it violates Steam's ToS about having links to other store fronts on the software they sell on Steam.
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    That is unfortunately correct. We are hoping this limitation will change in the future though, after the recent legal rulings between Epic and Apple.
    Oh, I see, thanks Then I hope, too, that it will change somewhen

I don't think I've read it anywhere so here goes:

I wish there would be a possibility to visit the Forge like the store while not being logged in.

For paid products, the ability to gift a copy to testers (maybe put a upper limit per product so it isn't abused, say 5 copies).

Jason

I would love to see an automatic ammo tracker for Deadlands. A way to have a list in your inventory or in your combat that shows how many bullets you have in your possesion and that it auto deducts from when you fire. I know a lot of people have balked at this for some reason, but tedious tracking like that sucks and it's what I would like to see.

Thread Information