FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 16 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    UPDATE: I have some new extension where save versus specific type of magic schools or spells in general (or any other "tag" like poison and fear) are automated See https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...arbitrary-tags

This save versus tags extension should be compatible with the advanced effect extensions, so, you can download both separately However, when you use Strain and Injury then save versus tags is also incompatible with Strain&Injury. Therefore I added a full package extension for 3.5e in the first post (i.e. Strain&Injury, advanced effects and save vs tags). Due to space limit I couldn't upload the full package for Pathfinder in the first post. Thus, the full package is added in the post #3 on the first page
    Last edited by Kelrugem; May 7th, 2019 at 04:59.

Just want to show my support Kelrugem. Great work on this extension, will make our life much more easy when my level 17 players find out that fortification is a great magic property.

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    Just want to show my support Kelrugem. Great work on this extension, will make our life much more easy when my level 17 players find out that fortification is a great magic property.
    Thank you

I updated the 'full package' extensions due to some update of the save versus tags extension

There is a new update for that extension

UPDATE 3:
    The extension now contains the effect 'VCONC: (N)' for variable concealment. (N) is the percentage number, i.e. VCONC: 20 is like CONC and VCONC: 50 as TCONC. But you can also use any other percentage number I also made sure that only the biggest available value for concealment is used (so VCONC, CONC and TCONC (and Incorporeal in 3.5e, too) do not stack with or overwrite each other, the code takes the highest existing value)

So, now variable values for concealment is possible (as it can already be in the standard rules). But I especially made it for one of my players who plays a Swift blade who gets e.g. a concealment value of 30 when casting haste

Thanks so much. I was going to ask for that, but I had begged for too much stuff already. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by rickyhunt View Post
    Thanks so much. I was going to ask for that, but I had begged for too much stuff already. :-)
    You're welcome And no worries, I am open for any suggestion, I have fun with the coding at the moment

How about something similar to the immediate action change, a way to track the number of opportunity attacks that are made during the round, that reset at the beginning of each of the character's turns? Maybe have a check box for each opp attack they can make, if they have combat reflexes?

Quote Originally Posted by rickyhunt View Post
    How about something similar to the immediate action change, a way to track the number of opportunity attacks that are made during the round, that reset at the beginning of each of the character's turns? Maybe have a check box for each opp attack they can make, if they have combat reflexes?
    That is a nice idea Actually I am looking at the code of the combat tracker to implement some toggle for antimagic, when I was able to do that I may try that But I am not sure whether and when I have done that, the code of the CT seems a bit complicated, especially when it is about adding new toggles/buttons

You might have to change the character sheet for antimagic for it to work.
    In stats you can have an entry for enchantment bonus (+4 belt giant strenght)
    In combat we need both ac and ac enchantement field. In weapon attack one needs one field for enchantment. Then you can turn off every effect that grants enchantment bonus maybe?

Second thing:
    On another note spell level would also be nice to have for spells that block up to a certain level of spells. You should probobly ignore metamagic to avoid complications.

Third thing:
    Is there any way to make this line work?
    If: custom(good); immune: spells

And the last thing:
    Spell resistance as an effect. This woukd be really helpfull (and maybe not that difficult?) SR: x

Thread Information