DICE PACKS BUNDLE

DnD Dungeon Crawler help

So, I have a "thing" I'd like to see if it's possible to do. I've always wanted to take a party of NPC's (solo) through various classic D&D modules to see if they can make it through, loot, level and keep progressing to the next level module. Just a simple hack n' slash through modules, collection loot and exp and character advancement.

Is this possible in FG? I'd need two licenses, right?

Are there actual D&D modules already made for FG? or would I have to set them up myself?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Run it all from the GM instance - otherwise you are just swapping back and forth between GM and Player instance - without any great advantage.

Blog Entries
    The DMsGuild has some solo adventures available. The are not classic ones, but new ones. you can find most of them here; https://www.dmsguild.com/browse.php?...t=&pfrom=&pto=

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by acctingman View Post
    So, I have a "thing" I'd like to see if it's possible to do. I've always wanted to take a party of NPC's (solo) through various classic D&D modules to see if they can make it through, loot, level and keep progressing to the next level module. Just a simple hack n' slash through modules, collection loot and exp and character advancement.

Is this possible in FG? I'd need two licenses, right?

Are there actual D&D modules already made for FG? or would I have to set them up myself?

Thanks
    Depends on how you mean. My recommendation is get the maps into FGU however works for you. Then use the 5e version of the monster. If the module says that a room has 5 goblins in it, do not try to convert those goblins, just open the monster manual and grab 5 goblins. Done.

There are a few of these on the DMsGuild: https://www.dmsguild.com/browse.php?...t=&pfrom=&pto= But you can just use the old hardcopy module and only have the map in FGU and it works fine because you can just roll on all the tables and look up the results, you don't need the tables in FG.

I've always been a fan of Warhammer Quest in the style that game brought to solo dungeon delves. You can play in a group and solo fairly easily. Still play it to this day and use it for a random dungeon dive with the deck of cards to populate my dungeon and use various ways to generate the point of being there. My suggestion would be to build your party and follow the random dungeon creator in the DMG if that is available. 5e's is pretty ok with me having mixed results and having to toy with dungeon design. The best was 1e's DMG random dungeon or using many random dungeon products out there (like https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...er-Maze-Deck-1). The idea is to use what is given and even beg, borrow, and steal from other products to make your solo experience enjoyable. To your question, yes, it can be done very easy to accomplish in FG and help maintain many solo adventures.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information