Starfinder Playlist
Page 94 of 110 First ... 44849293949596104 ... Last
    Filament Mesh Augmentation from AA2 has no normal description, only flavor text.

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    It may be an issue with (edit: maybe actually newer) characters having "credits", not "CREDITS", see attachment.
    While this is definitely the same end result, I created all the characters in the same sitting.

Out of curiosity: Do they have "credits" or "CREDITS" on their inventory sheet?

this here for bug of Starfinder?

Core. Feat longarms profency
    the character with this fear and a Long Arm equip, the FG dont recognize the type weapon and always is Non -Profency: -4.
    I think is only with Long Arm weapon

Quote Originally Posted by Redwolffield View Post
    this here for bug of Starfinder?

Core. Feat longarms profency
    the character with this fear and a Long Arm equip, the FG dont recognize the type weapon and always is Non -Profency: -4.
    I think is only with Long Arm weapon

Do you have that in as a Feat in the Feats list, or in the Proficiency list? It matters.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

A visual example

The semi-auto pistol is a small arm, the character have proficiency, the attack is correct.
    The plasma bolter is longarm, the character have proficiency (for feat), the attack isnīt correct.
    I tried to (dont see in the imagen) with a soldier, they are proficiency by class, and dont work too.

the temporary solution i do is give +4 attack bonus to long arm.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Redwolffield View Post
    A visual example

The semi-auto pistol is a small arm, the character have proficiency, the attack is correct.
    The plasma bolter is longarm, the character have proficiency (for feat), the attack isnīt correct.
    I tried to (dont see in the imagen) with a soldier, they are proficiency by class, and dont work too.

the temporary solution i do is give +4 attack bonus to long arm.
    Delete the Longarm proficiency out of your feats list and Proficiency list and then add it again to the proficiency list only and let me know.
    aka Laendra

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

If that doesn't work, post your character xml export
    aka Laendra

Loading the SFRPG - Core Rules GM (and probably players) does not load all modules in the Core Rules. It appears that Alien Archives 3 and the Character Operations Manual are excluded. This is a minor defect as the user can still load the modules by clicking on the modules button and selecting them.

Steps to reproduce -
    Start Fantasy grounds
    Start a new Fantasygounds Starfinder campaign
    After the campaign starts, in the Campaign Setup dialog, click Next
    Click on the "SFRPG - Core Rules GM' button
    In the Module Set Load, notice that Starfinder Alien Archive 3 and Starfinder Operations Manual are not included
    Close the Module Set Load dialog
    In Campaign Setup dialog, click on the Modules button.
    Note that "Starfinder Alien Archive 3(GM) and Starfinder Characters Operation Manual display a "Load" button indicating that they were not loaded.

Workaround: The user can still at this point click on the "Load" buttons to use the modules..

Quote Originally Posted by Stadlerc View Post
    Loading the SFRPG - Core Rules GM (and probably players) does not load all modules in the Core Rules. It appears that Alien Archives 3 and the Character Operations Manual are excluded. This is a minor defect as the user can still load the modules by clicking on the modules button and selecting them.

Steps to reproduce -
    Start Fantasy grounds
    Start a new Fantasygounds Starfinder campaign
    After the campaign starts, in the Campaign Setup dialog, click Next
    Click on the "SFRPG - Core Rules GM' button
    In the Module Set Load, notice that Starfinder Alien Archive 3 and Starfinder Operations Manual are not included
    Close the Module Set Load dialog
    In Campaign Setup dialog, click on the Modules button.
    Note that "Starfinder Alien Archive 3(GM) and Starfinder Characters Operation Manual display a "Load" button indicating that they were not loaded.

Workaround: The user can still at this point click on the "Load" buttons to use the modules..
    All the years I've used FG, I've never added stuff like that...
    aka Laendra

Thread Information