DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Deadlands Weird Science Power Point Question

I was making some characters for Deadlands and I noticed all of the Arcane Backgrounds with the exception of Weird Science shows power points on the Powers tab of the character sheet the same.

Power Points current/max.

Weird Science just shows the Max Power points, then next to each power is a lightening bolt that when you click on it decrements the points for each power..... sort of the way clicking on the bullet under the combat decrements ammo. But, if I have two powers it doesn't decrement from my total power points, only the power points I have next to each power separately.

That sounds very confusing when I read this to myself so hopefully somebody gets what I'm saying.

Anyway, why is it setup that way?

Thanks!

I should mention I'm using the SWADE ruleset.

Ok, I just created a bare bones SWADE campaign and it looks like the SWADE Weird Science is what's doing it. Not yet sure how that's going to impact Deadlands though...

Nevermind, just found another post addressing the same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by goodmanje View Post
    I was making some characters for Deadlands and I noticed all of the Arcane Backgrounds with the exception of Weird Science shows power points on the Powers tab of the character sheet the same.

Power Points current/max.

Weird Science just shows the Max Power points, then next to each power is a lightening bolt that when you click on it decrements the points for each power..... sort of the way clicking on the bullet under the combat decrements ammo. But, if I have two powers it doesn't decrement from my total power points, only the power points I have next to each power separately.

That sounds very confusing when I read this to myself so hopefully somebody gets what I'm saying.

Anyway, why is it setup that way?

Thanks!
    Deadlands Weird Science works (or should work) as the old way of Weird Science, which is each od the scientist's devices has its own power reserve.
    Natural 20 - that's how I roll.

Thread Information