FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 17 of 39 First ... 7151617181927 ... Last
    Noticed a Bug in FGU today: (Latest Update 20-06-25)
    If you have only 1 Class and a XP Penalty it calculates the required XP for levelups correctly. If you have more than 1 Class that is active (For example a High Elf Fighter/Mage) It calculates the required XP for one Class correctly and for the other it seems like the added value ist divided by 100
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Astaroshe; June 26th, 2020 at 16:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Astaroshe View Post
    Noticed a Bug in FGU today: (Latest Update 20-06-25)
    If you have only 1 Class and a XP Penalty it calculates the required XP for levelups correctly. If you have more than 1 Class that is active (For example a High Elf Fighter/Mage) It calculates the required XP for one Class correctly and for the other it seems like the added value ist divided by 100
    I've verified it works in FGC currently. More than likely the issue is a refresh/window display problem that is a general problem with FGU right now.

If you close and reload FGU I image the view would show it properly. Not a solution but not something I can fix.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I've verified it works in FGC currently. More than likely the issue is a refresh/window display problem that is a general problem with FGU right now.

If you close and reload FGU I image the view would show it properly. Not a solution but not something I can fix.
    Sadly that is not the case, this error persists. The Window als properly updates anything else like adding XP, or additional levels for the classes etc...
    Though I'm not sure what/if FGU is handling the calcualtions differently

I'll look into this and see if it's a general problem.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

actually you perfectly do?
    Fighter no penalty: 16.000 XP ->10% penalty = 1.600 XP -> w/penalty: should be 17.600 but is 16016
    Mage no penalty: 10.000XP -> 10% penalty = 1.000XP -> w/penalty: 11.000 (correctly calculated)

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I'll look into this and see if it's a general problem.
    Found the issue, unrelated to FGU, math problem ... applying adjustments to calculations within the wrong scope.
    ---

Hi Celestian I found a flaw in the data of the intelligence attribute in the value 14. In the character sheet it is showing maximum level for 6th magic and it should be 7th and in Chance to Learn Spell this is 55% and it should be 60% and the Chance to Learn Spell, when rolled, is not taking into account the value it is showing in the character.
    Congratulations this was a great job you did in AD&D 2nd and I love this system.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Boeschenstein View Post
    Hi Celestian I found a flaw in the data of the intelligence attribute in the value 14. In the character sheet it is showing maximum level for 6th magic and it should be 7th and in Chance to Learn Spell this is 55% and it should be 60% and the Chance to Learn Spell, when rolled, is not taking into account the value it is showing in the character.
    Congratulations this was a great job you did in AD&D 2nd and I love this system.
    I don't see that. Make sure you aren't using any extensions. I suspect you have the 1E extension loaded which actually does have those values at 14.

Last edited by celestian; June 30th, 2020 at 22:02.
    ---

Thanks for the quick answer, you were right it was an old extension.
    But the Chance to Learn Spell roll has the wrong target for me, it is not taking into account the percentage of the attribute.
    Last edited by Eric Boeschenstein; June 30th, 2020 at 22:52.

The Learn Spell and Spell Failure percent chance results rolled from the Character Abilities on the Main tab appear to be incorrectly normalized.
    Version: 2E v2020.06.11

Thread Information