5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 26 of 37 First ... 16242526272836 ... Last
    Yes damned I could not get it working. It still has the wrong version listed and the buttons pop up error messages when activated. It is though they are empty. I wanted to make a character but there isn't a sheet. The attempt was with 5E. I am not sure what other info is needed.

Blog Entries
    Screenshots?
    What isnt showing the right version? The splash screen or the chat window?
    Please post screen shots of both.
    What steps are you doing and at what step does it first start going wrong?

The splash screen still shows 3.1.7 instead of 3.2 but the chat screen shows 3.2. I did what Trenloe said to do with extensions and how to get the correct version to appear. My brother uses his licensed account for playing in games I create on my ultimate table so he does not have really anything added to his account. He never bought additional material. His account update should I would have thought been easy.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    This isn't normal, nor should be expected. Seems like it would be best to start a thread in the House of Healing. My first guess would be you have too many tokens in your shared folder or maybe too many maps in your campaign.

To start on this, what o/s are you running? Can you figure out what to do to repeat this? How large does the FG process get?
    I'm running Windows 10, and it's a plain 5e campaign. Same with my wife's. No custom maps, now for custom tokens, there are a bunch of them for another game and campaign. I'll have to play around more with it when I get home tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Celegar View Post
    The splash screen still shows 3.1.7 instead of 3.2 but the chat screen shows 3.2. I did what Trenloe said to do with extensions and how to get the correct version to appear. My brother uses his licensed account for playing in games I create on my ultimate table so he does not have really anything added to his account. He never bought additional material. His account update should I would have thought been easy.
    Have you double checked the startup shortcut used to start FG against the app directory settig as described in the second bullet point in the forum post we directed you to? It is more than likely that these are different and is the cause of your issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    spite and Talley Darkstar - what windows are you working in when this happens?
    Can you make those windows taller? I know, i know... just try it.
    I'm using the library window. I'll try and check window size when I get home.

I might just wait, I am really getting to the point of updating my computer for other reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by swest
    The second problem occurs if I click on certain 'Special Abilities' links on the Character Sheet. Anything Class-related always returns (in the Chat window):
    Code:

Could not open sheet with data from unloaded module. (PFRPG Classes)
    That is an old link to the base module. A while back I combined the race and class module together; this will change the module reference name so FG won't find the old link.

Just delete that link and drag a new one in from the PFRPG Classes and Races module.
    Thanks, Nickademus. I will take care of it.

- s.west

p.s. On my other question:

My group is playing a PFRPG campaign, and after the upgrade we experienced [UNTRAINED] results on Skill checks, even though the player had ranks in the Skill. Also, the number that FG rolled for the Skill checks were the correct numbers (with ranks and other modifiers applied). No other errors were seen when that occurred.
    Has no one experienced this? This was not a problem before the upgrade.

- s.west

To continue on the Skills question, I am looking over my players' character records, and I just noticed that all of the Skill links are empty. All skills, all characters.

What's up with that?

Thanks.

- s.west

[edit] Correction, one of the character sheets has links on <most> of the Skills (most, but not all...)
    Last edited by swest; November 7th, 2016 at 18:20. Reason: correction

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by swest View Post
    p.s. On my other question:

Has no one experienced this? This was not a problem before the upgrade.

- s.west
    2 or 3 times if you read back thru the pages here...
    Fixed in 3.2.1
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...3-2-1&p=299544

Thread Information