STAR TREK 2d20
Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

Useful tip

Post 36 of this thread

Blog Entries
    Here's one that's new to me about allowing players access to the image tools, particularly the token selection tool; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post411154

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Holy crap there are a lot of things I didn't know about and I've been DM'ing weekly for two years. Love this post.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaDecay View Post
    Holy crap there are a lot of things I didn't know about and I've been DM'ing weekly for two years. Love this post.
    I feel you! Going to try a lot of stuff

Just accidentally learned something. When creating random parcels, if you have the Parcel window open and are in a group, the parcels are created in that group rather than the New group. Saves you from dragging them into the parcel group later after creation.

This probably applies to other randomly created items like Encounters, but I have not tested it.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Three of Swords View Post
    Just accidentally learned something. When creating random parcels, if you have the Parcel window open and are in a group, the parcels are created in that group rather than the New group. Saves you from dragging them into the parcel group later after creation.

This probably applies to other randomly created items like Encounters, but I have not tested it.
    It applies to all object types, like stories, items, etc. Very handy to now

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Skillkoil View Post

*Dragging Damage/Healing/Attack Rolls/Spell Saves from chat to token or combat tracker.
    Nice to have if you or a player forget to target something before rolling. This will apply damage/heal, show if you hit or not and force a save against the target.
    This one doesn't seem to do anything. We tried it a few times. Thought it would be useful for spell damage, which isn't set up in FG for our campaign (Ring of Fire, specifically).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj Calvin View Post
    This one doesn't seem to do anything. We tried it a few times. Thought it would be useful for spell damage, which isn't set up in FG for our campaign (Ring of Fire, specifically).
    This functionality is going to be ruleset dependent. It definitely works in 3.5/PF/5E and some of the more automated rulesets. Never heard of Ring of Fire so suspect it won't work there.

Thread Information