STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    when does this game start
    Nature knows no limit's, those the mind creates.

Should we apply on your calender in your signature? Also I have never used Fantasy grounds but I have a lot of D&D 5e experience

Quote Originally Posted by blckattk View Post
    when does this game start
    Don't have an official start date yet. Trying to drum up interest. I would expect in a few months from now. Still working on the finale to my current campaign. It's been running since 2016.
    Unlimited License and the Majority of D&D 5e content

D&D 5e - Eberron - Lies in Gold
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3357

Quote Originally Posted by JewBot9000 View Post
    Should we apply on your calender in your signature? Also I have never used Fantasy grounds but I have a lot of D&D 5e experience
    You may apply there. I will be doing a follow up with all who have applied before final selection is done and doing a dischord meet and greet before launching a session 0.

Sounds good, I want in, i'm EST.

I'd be interested in joining. I'm an hour behind you, so that shouldn't be a problem there. I've not played in 5e or with FG, but I did play 3.0 & 3.5. I really like the Eberron Setting (played a lot in 3.5).

Defintely interested if there is still space.

I did see you talked about some DM guild stuff may be involved. So I feel that I should add the I am running a campaign based on the Embers of the Last War and have read thru all the modules. Additionally, my job requires me to be on Standby every 3rd week right now.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Quote Originally Posted by Mgrancey View Post
    Defintely interested if there is still space.

I did see you talked about some DM guild stuff may be involved. So I feel that I should add the I am running a campaign based on the Embers of the Last War and have read thru all the modules. Additionally, my job requires me to be on Standby every 3rd week right now.
    Not using any of the EotLW content (not that that is really a concern) so in that regard you should be free of potential meta spoilers.

As to the working on standby? I hear ya. I have yet to win the lottery and become completely divorced from the workplace myself. There may be times when I may have to reschedule a session too.

We try to keep as close to the two week model as possible and be aware that life sometimes cuts in. I am always willing to work something out.

Quote Originally Posted by darrebdragon View Post
    I'd be interested in joining. I'm an hour behind you, so that shouldn't be a problem there. I've not played in 5e or with FG, but I did play 3.0 & 3.5. I really like the Eberron Setting (played a lot in 3.5).
    No worries. I am no FG expert like some of the admins. And I was a novice when I started running in 2016, but I've been using it for nearly three full years on my current campaign. You'll learn as you go. My recommendation? Get into one of the FG-Con games this April.

I'm interested. I am in the Eastern time zone (Florida, USA) and have been looking for a game for awhile now, particularly every-other-week or once monthly, as I also cannot commit to a weekly game. I love the Eberron setting -- I currently DM a biweekly 4e Eberron campaign on Friday evenings. My online experience has been with 4e on Fantasy Grounds and 5e on Roll20... never played 5e on FG but I hear the system plays very nicely with the platform.

I am 39, married with an 8 year old daughter, and I got back into D&D after a long hiatus about 5 years ago after I started listening to a D&D podcast. I prefer a non-evil campaign, and I'm pretty laid back in general and flexible in terms of what type of characters I like to play; if there is a particular need in a party I'd be willing to adjust my character ideas to fill it.

If you are still looking to drum up interest, I'd be happy to be considered for your campaign.

- Erick

Thread Information