Starfinder Playlist
Page 79 of 105 First ... 2969777879808189 ... Last
    I've taken just to placing pins to the layer where I'm interacting with everything else. However, if you do this, you still have to switch layers to mask/unmask. Its not a big deal, and doesn't take much prep time. Another thing, if you can't find the approve move command on the radial menu, dotn worry. you can still approve moves with a middle mouse click; I think it just needed the radial menu space for other options.

Someone could help me resolving this : Runtime Notice: Host session started
    Ruleset Warning: chat: Could not find icon (icon)
    Script Warning: onZoom: Recursive control event or call terminated (imagecontrol:features_image)
    Script Warning: onZoom: Recursive control event or call terminated (imagecontrollay_image)
    Script Warning: onZoom: Recursive control event or call terminated (imagecontrollay_image)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/ranged_attacks.lua"]:478: bad argument #1 to 'match' (string expected, got nil)

I've just these extension active.
    Ultimate Licence 4.0.10
    French Player
    Using FG since September 2016, FGU since Septembre 2020
    with following extensions : Advanced Effets, All Automatic Effect by rob2e, Coin Weight, Constitutional Amendments,
    Roll for Initiative, Death indicators, Battlestats, Alternative Wound Colors,
    Dice Color Changer, Local Dice Tower

I think there are two parts to this extension. Have you downloaded and activated both?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I think there are two parts to this extension. Have you downloaded and activated both?
    Hi Dear Zac !

I 've have installed those :

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic version 1.5.9
    Core RPG - Token Helper 5E version 1.1.8

The error happens when I use range attack ! ( with option settings : automatic range modifier = ON )
    Ultimate Licence 4.0.10
    French Player
    with following extensions : Advanced Effets, All Automatic Effect by rob2e, Coin Weight, Constitutional Amendments,

Quote Originally Posted by Smoltok View Post
    Someone could help me resolving this : Runtime Notice: Host session started
    Ruleset Warning: chat: Could not find icon (icon)
    Script Warning: onZoom: Recursive control event or call terminated (imagecontrol:features_image)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/ranged_attacks.lua"]:478: bad argument #1 to 'match' (string expected, got nil)

I've just these extension active.
    The warnings are expected. The error is usually caused by the format of the ranged attack string not being standard.

What ranged weapons are in the PC/NPC being used? Check the details of the weapons in the PC/NPC.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Check the details of the weapons in the PC/NPC.
    That's it ! The PC weapon I use to test was poorly formed.
    With properties such Ammunition (range 30/120), light, loading
    there is no error !

There is no automatic DISADV when the target is out of range, just in the chat output. Right ?
    Ultimate Licence 4.0.10
    French Player

I love this extension, it so many good functions and features.
    Has there been any discussions about making some or all of these features integrated into FGU? I my opinion this extension is so good, it should be base functionality for the next version of FG.

curious

Quote Originally Posted by maugrim8866 View Post
    I love this extension, it so many good functions and features.
    Has there been any discussions about making some or all of these features integrated into FGU? I my opinion this extension is so good, it should be base functionality for the next version of FG.

curious
    Hi, no but there's this other extension by the same author that should be what you're looking for for FGU.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...53-5E-Enhancer

Hi, thank you Styrmir for your awesome work.
    Want to ask the users how they handle the fact that the encounters of the official mouled populate in to the background layer?
    Do you just replace them manually to the players one?
    Do you rebuild the encounter in the players layer and then save?
    How do you handle this?
    For an encounter with 1 NPC there is no problem but when you have many encounters and several npcs per encounter then its a little pain to rebuild/change/replace them in the "proper" layer.
    Hope someone has a clever way to deal with this o maybe there is a way to make the extension place the encounters by default in the players layer.
    Thank you very much

Styrmir do you think you can change the extension in order to make The encounters populate on the players layer or make the actual background layer the players one?

Thread Information