FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 8 of 89 First ... 6789101858 ... Last
    Hello... In the CT when the player's life goes down, it ends below zero and in PF2 it can never go below 0.

Quote Originally Posted by lostsanityreturned View Post
    I don't believe this takes into consideration agile for the creatures does it?
    Absolutely it does. If the the agile trait is in the attack entry it applies -4 (Multi Atk #2) or -8 (Multi Atk #3)

Quote Originally Posted by lostsanityreturned View Post
    I would still advise anyone reading this to make your first attack against the target and then roll the next two in chat rather than using the modifier (using mental arithmetic). Otherwise it adds a good 5-10s to every turn multiple attacks are used.
    It's a small window, keep it open in the bottom left or wherever is handy (next to the CT if you're rolling from the CT). It takes me 1 second per attack (not 5-10 seconds per turn) to apply a multi-attack penalty before rolling. But, hey, if you don't like clicking buttons then do whatever works for you.

Like I have said previously - I will be looking at action automation sometime down the road. At which point there will be better/easier to use functionality for multi-attack penalties. In the meantime, use the buttons in the modifier window or calculate it manually - whichever you find better for your gaming style.
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 8th, 2019 at 17:06.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    How far down the list is automation of Persistent Damage that comes off of attack strings?
    Somewhere down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Just curious if it's on the horizon and I should be prepared to fix all those attack strings.
    Depends how far away the horizon is...

Sorry, but I'm not sure and I'm not going to commit to anything at this point.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by vyruxx View Post
    Hello... In the CT when the player's life goes down, it ends below zero and in PF2 it can never go below 0.
    Yep, death/dying/wounded have not been automated yet. See "Future Features" in post #3.

Just started my first game tonight and rolled for initiative with the combat tracker menu and players with +6 or higher inits are rolling a 2 init.

Giving the party a short rest didn't reset focus spell points. Just discovered that it requires 2 short rests to equal a 10 minute PF2 short rest. The wizard has a spell class for focus spells that was just created when the character was created. The cleric has 2 focus spells, but doesn't have a focus spell class and I can't find a way to create one manually. I can only choose between prepared and spontaneous if I make a new blank spell class.

Quote Originally Posted by rickyhunt View Post
    Just started my first game tonight and rolled for initiative with the combat tracker menu and players with +6 or higher inits are rolling a 2 init.
    Get the players to roll their initiative themselves from the main page of the character sheet. I haven't implemented PC initiative rolls directly in the CT yet.

More info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ive#post447382

Quote Originally Posted by rickyhunt View Post
    Giving the party a short rest didn't reset focus spell points. Just discovered that it requires 2 short rests to equal a 10 minute PF2 short rest.
    Resting is not implemented yet. I don't think I'll do anything for short rests - there's not really a generic short rest mechanic in PF2. There are plenty of exploration activities that take 10 minutes, but PCs might do different activities during that 10- minutes. I'll remove the whole short rest option from the ruleset.

8 hour rest isn't currently PF2 compatible. Logged as RS2.027.
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 9th, 2019 at 02:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Resting is not implemented yet. I don't think I'll do anything for short rests - there's not really a generic short rest mechanic in PF2. There are plenty of exploration activities that take 10 minutes, but PCs might do different activities during that 10- minutes. I'll remove the whole short rest option from the ruleset.

8 hour rest isn't currently PF2 compatible. Logged as RS2.027.
    Short rest removed, long rest fixed in next release.

Feature Request:

On Page 26 of the Core Rules, there's a Sidebar that gives the option for Voluntary Flaws (in short, basically 2 flaws and 1 boost with some caveats). When alternative methods for character creation is added, it would be nice if this were incorporated as well (options toggle or just the ability to unlock stats for manual adjustment).
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Thread Information