DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I will be able to take a look this evening. I have a lot of things that add buttons to the bar so I should be able to let you know what, if anything, overlaps. Thanks!
    Awesome, thank you! You’re the exact kind of user I was hoping would test out the extension so I can get the placement right! Hopefully it all just stacks together nicely now. Looking forward to hearing back.

This is awesome! I have a big party of PCs, this relieves so much emotional trauma!

Quote Originally Posted by Tabarkus View Post
    This is awesome! I have a big party of PCs, this relieves so much emotional trauma!
    Thank you! Yes - totally agree, that’s why I had to share this with the community after I made it for my own games!

So I see partytomap in my ext but it is not on my list to activate? Looks to have just been update?

So I see partytomap in my ext but it is not on my list to activate? Looks to have just been update?
    I did just push out an update! Are you saying you do not see it in the Extension List when loading the campaign? (What ruleset?)

Quote Originally Posted by seansps View Post
    I did just push out an update! Are you saying you do not see it in the Extension List when loading the campaign? (What ruleset?)
    Correct. Not in the list but in the folder on the drive. 5e

Correct. Not in the list but in the folder on the drive. 5e
    Oh that's odd. I just tried it on another machine and it does seem to show up. But, it was a bit down in the list.

Screenshot: exts.png

Can you try updating again with the FG Updater and see if it shows up? If not, what is the file size of the extension?

Quote Originally Posted by seansps View Post
    Oh that's odd. I just tried it on another machine and it does seem to show up. But, it was a bit down in the list.

Screenshot: exts.png

Can you try updating again with the FG Updater and see if it shows up? If not, what is the file size of the extension?
    Had to delete the old one. Now it is loaded.

Ok. So I don't see the button at all now?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ok. So I don't see the button at all now?
    Oh it’s there!

It’s just that you have so many other extensions it’s harder to see. I changed the icon to the Party Icon. It’s right next to the red skull.

Thread Information