5E Character Create Playlist

Problem Loading Modules

I'm running Windows 7 right now, and I'm having trouble getting my modules to load.

I also had a hard time getting FG2 to see my rulesets, but I fixed that by using a program to convert the folder into a ".pak" and putting the file in the directory "C:\Program Files\Fantasy Grounds II".

There is an Application Data Folder located at "C:\Users\Miles Knight\AppData\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds II", but my FG2 client does not see any files I put in these folders; not my rulesets, or my modules.

Now that I've discovered my own way of getting my ruleset running, all I really need is my modules working so I can start working on our party's campaign.

I am running v.2.6.1 of FG2

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Under the application data folder should be two sub-folders, rulesets and modules, and you need to put your content into the subfolders not the application data folder itself. If that still doesn't work then you might need to uninstall and reinstall.

Foen

Quote Originally Posted by Foen
    Under the application data folder should be two sub-folders, rulesets and modules, and you need to put your content into the subfolders not the application data folder itself. If that still doesn't work then you might need to uninstall and reinstall.
    I had used these subfolders in my original attempt, to no avail. I'm going to try uninstalling. Thank you for your interest in my thread, Foen.

BTW, how rude of me not to welcome you to these forums! I hope you find us helpful and friendly.

If you still have problems with this, please post an update and we'll try to help.

Foen

I managed to fix the problem. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by knight1015
    I managed to fix the problem. Thanks again.
    How did you fix it?

Thread Information