Starfinder Playlist

DM LFP WoW adaption to 5e. Need people with no WoW experience

Cancelled for now. Going to change rule sets.
    Last edited by OBG70; June 13th, 2024 at 18:49.

Damn, I know you would prefer people who haven't played wow, but I would have LOVED to play this. Sadly weekends aren't good for me. I Really hope you find what you need though. This sounds like it's going to be an amazing game.

If you change your mind about preferring players who haven't played wow let me know Please.

People can lie and say they have no experience but I'd like to think I would find out and I have zero qualms about booting them. The fun part for me is delivering the story and if I am talking to people that have heard it all before and are just browsing twitter while I am trying to sell the scene that is going to really annoy me. I'd honestly rather just join someone's campaign in forgotten realms or something and have a no stress experience.

So yah, I'll not be changing my mind on this.
    Thank you for your messages.

Still have plenty of time to join us. We've not started yet. Need one or two more players that have not played World of Warcraft. I know this is going to be difficult to find people but it is what it is. Please DM or reply here. I'll toss you my discord invite.

If thine land was a woman, she'd be hot and awnry... and as dumb as a box.
    Im interested if space is available. PM me here or send a friend invite on Discord (Logic0350). Thanks.

I never played WoW. I'd be interested in a ping if you ever get a date set again.

Thread Information