Starfinder Playlist

How to save a token to an encounter

hi! i'm new here at the forum, also new to the application. Ijust bought the module for descent into avernus and it comes with the encounters set, but some of the NPC's on the encounters have no token, just a letter. so i just edited the information on the NPC sheet changing the letters for tokens of my own, but when i click to add to the combat tracker it return to be a letter. at first i thought that it was because i did'nt clicked on the lock on the top of the sheet to set, but even when i click it still happens.
    there's a way to save this new tokens to the an encounter that alread exist?

Welcome to the forums.

You can add the tokens to the encounter by dragging it to the token entry there. Changing the token in the NPC list won't change the token in the encounter.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information