DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Shadowdark Content Feedback Thread

Please post any content-related issues (typoes, missing content, etc.) with the official conversion materials in this thread.

Thanks.

I'm getting the hang of it. Thanks. Just one thing though. Would it be possible to add a link to the background table on the Random Characters page?

I found this when building a new character. It's on the Crawling Kit page of the Player's book.
    Screenshot 2024-05-21 093703.png

Thanks! I will fix that.

Hello, thanks for making this ruleset in Fantasy Grounds, guys.

I was creating a wizard character and using the "Book" and "Story" part of the player module to add my spells. When I went to click on a spell's red dot/link, nothing came up. Is this intentional?

Can I, or any player, only access the spells via the spells direct link in the Shadowdark RPG Player module?

Also, when I went to look at Dwarf Ancestry in the Book, there was no description for the talent Dwarf Stout when that link is clicked on. This was true for other items in the Book and Story entries, like Thievery.

Does this mean that the Book and Story are just for reading and do not provide links to abilities/inventory items/etc.?
    Screenshot 2024-06-13 101352.png

Thanks for any clarifications and have a great day.

edit: moved to correct thread
    Last edited by bayne7400; Yesterday at 16:46.

You are welcome!

Thank you for finding and reporting that bug. No, those are supposed to open up to the spell record. I fixed the problem and requested an update.

Thread Information