STAR TREK 2d20
    In the DLC Seven Dooms for Sandpoint and in bestiary 1 the creature "Reefclaw" has abilities Constrict and Grab which end with the test [More Details]. Where are those details?

Our first session with Rusthenge in remastered mode worked very well. It was mostly character creation with a combination of remaster and legacy books and one encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    In the DLC Seven Dooms for Sandpoint and in bestiary 1 the creature "Reefclaw" has abilities Constrict and Grab which end with the test [More Details]. Where are those details?
    Things in square brackets in NPC abilities are automation. Double-click on it and see!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Things in square brackets in NPC abilities are automation. Double-click on it and see!
    I just updated to FG version 4.5.7 24-05-02, PF2 release 19g 24-03-05, core 24-05-07. There are no extensions loaded.

When I hover over [More Details] for the reefclaw NPC sheet "constrict" ability it shows a hand, but when I double click nothing appears to happen (no chat message, no popup window). The same is true of both the "Constrict" ability and the "Grab" ability. Is there something else that I need to do to enable that function?

I just updated to FG version 4.5.7 24-05-02, PF2 release 19g 24-03-05, core 24-05-07. There are no extensions loaded.

When I hover over [More Details] for the reefclaw NPC sheet "constrict" ability it shows a hand, but when I double click nothing appears to happen (no chat message, no popup window). The same is true of both the "Constrict" ability and the "Grab" ability. Is there something else that I need to do to enable that function?
    The tooltip text when you hover over the [More Details] field will show what automation is coded. In this case, the text should read something like CreatureAbility:Constrict which, when double-clicked, will search the currently available lookup data records for a Creature Ability called Constrict. Constrict is detailed in the Bestiary lookup data.

Details on the CreatureAbility NPC automation can be found in the FG Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...reatureAbility
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I found some additional information.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks for the detailed information. We'll look into providing a fix.

I can't find a reefclaw in Seven Dooms for Sandpoint. Can you double check and provide details of the creature in question please?

Sorry about that. The reefclaw is from Rusthenge. (I am planning to switch from Rusthenge to Seven Dooms at level 4 so I sometimes mix them up).

Sorry about that. The reefclaw is from Rusthenge. (I am planning to switch from Rusthenge to Seven Dooms at level 4 so I sometimes mix them up).
    If you have Bestiary 1 open the More Details for the reefclaw from Rusthenge works, the automation is there (shown when you hover over More Details) but it needs the Creature Ability lookup data from Bestiary 1.

So it seems the only issue is the missing CreatureAbility automation from the gelatinous cube in Bestiary 1.

Thread Information