GI JOE RPG Launch
Page 24 of 25 First ... 1422232425 Last
    Working on it. Lots of stuff broke.
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

Quote Originally Posted by dsaraujo View Post
    Working on it. Lots of stuff broke.
    Thank you!

Really not surprised !! Thanks .. its a great extension that makes FGU/PF2 so much easier

NM I see you have a message already about the broken stuff.
    Last edited by Idward; March 11th, 2024 at 20:36.

Just added version 1.11. Hopefully that would make it playable with no errors at least. I have not extensively tested it, please let me know if that is additional issues.

getting these messages when I open an encounter from the "Encounters" list, and when I open an encounter from "Story"

[4/28/2024 6:36:41 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "W:battle_header"]:14: attempt to call field 'refreshLevelField' (a nil value)
    [4/28/2024 6:36:59 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "W:battle_header"]:14: attempt to call field 'refreshLevelField' (a nil value)
    [4/28/2024 6:37:36 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "W:battle_header"]:14: attempt to call field 'refreshLevelField' (a nil value)
    [4/28/2024 6:37:45 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "W:battle_header"]:14: attempt to call field 'refreshLevelField' (a nil value)

FWIW: Conflict with another extension: PFRPG2 Random Encounters
    Last edited by roshne; April 29th, 2024 at 00:16.

If you use PFRPG2 GM Enhancement, please remove PFRPG2 Random Encounters. It fully supersede it, and will create issues unfortunately, due to my initial design. I could fix it, but that would require significant effort, which can be solved by disabling the free extension. Let me know if the issue persists afterwards and I'll certainly take a look!

Getting a script error when adding characters to the party sheet. This causes the character to be unaffected by automation. I tested this with only the extension loaded so there is no interference.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Draykor for the report. I was able to reproduce and fix the issue. I uploaded the version 1.11.1 in the Forge and that should apply in the next update. Let me know if the issue persist!

With the new version of Fantasy Grounds and only this extension loaded, nothing happens when you try dragging and dropping an encounter into the list on the XP tab of the Party sheet, nor when clicking the "Award" button for that list. The other list (quest xp) seems to work fine, however.

Page 24 of 25 First ... 1422232425 Last

Thread Information