DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    What version are you on?
    The current build should be 1.06
    I am starting to think I am on the wrong version of the ruleset. I downloaded the PAK in the first post of this thread and taking a peek in the code I find little reference to version but I do find the get actor line.
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

That explains it. Going to the forge it is.
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

I just finished loading up the Core book and the Adventure it contains and have created 2 separate modules from it, one for Character Creation for players and another for the adventure. Now for my spouse to get their gaming group scheduled to run it.

I haven't run into any issues of any kind that weren't issues I created by linking to items that don't exist in the module (rookie mistakes).

My only question is what is the extra dice on the table that has +, 1, -1 etc? I haven't seen it referenced in the rulebook anywhere.

Thanks, again for all the work that went into this.
    Last edited by DaddieCat; February 10th, 2023 at 14:03.

Blog Entries
    Hi DaddieCat it is just a Fate/Fudge die. It is part of the underlying CoreRPG. I may remove it and the d100 at some point but they are pretty harmless - give them an apple and they probably wont bite anyone.

I figured it was something like that. I haven't tried to dive into MoreCore or your new Xcore yet. I think Xcore is my next deep dive for a hombrew project.

Have a great day!

Blog Entries
    Stealing a line from Robert Schwalb when I asked him what his favorite adventure for Shadow of the Demon Lord was - "I love all my children" - Id start with XCore - It can do a whole lot with a pretty manageable interface. MoreCore has many more options but that also brings some more complexity.

The NPC sheet broke after the update. Does not display the characteristics.

2024-04-03_16-49-40.png

Disabling extension does not solve the problem.

Haven't tried to run anything with this for a while but was looking at doing so again soon. Is this still working with the most recent updates to FGU? I figured I'd ask before diving in and finding out the hard way. Looking forward to running a few more games using this since I haven't updated to the new Renegade Ruleset and it's not available on FGU yet anyway.

Thanks again, damned for all the amazing work you do and have done for us all.

Thread Information