DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 12 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    Skill check actions for activities are... possibly broken on the test channel right now? When I create a new one and try to edit it, I get the following error:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "PFRPG2:../button_stringcycler_charskill.lua"]:100: findNode: Invalid parameter 1

Additionally, the button to select which skill to use is blank and cannot be changed by clicking on it.

At first I thought this might be because I didn't have the core modules loaded, therefore no skills existed, however the problem persists after loading the core module - even restarting the server with the core module loaded doesn't seem to help. I deleted the activity and recreated it and got the same error.

Again, this is test channel.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Skill check actions for activities are... possibly broken on the test channel right now? When I create a new one and try to edit it, I get the following error:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "PFRPG2:../button_stringcycler_charskill.lua"]:100: findNode: Invalid parameter 1

Additionally, the button to select which skill to use is blank and cannot be changed by clicking on it.

At first I thought this might be because I didn't have the core modules loaded, therefore no skills existed, however the problem persists after loading the core module - even restarting the server with the core module loaded doesn't seem to help. I deleted the activity and recreated it and got the same error.

Thanks for reporting this issue.

I added code to populate the Lore skills in the skill cycler - but this made an (incorrect) assumption that the skill action would be added/edited in an activity added to the character sheet, and it would read all the skills from the character skilllist. I'll add some code to cater differently for activities not attached to a PC.

As a work around until I fix it, create the activity in a dummy PC and then drag/drop to the campaign activities list - if you try to edit the skill action once in the campaign list, you'll get the same error, but the original skill name should remain populated.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

This should be fixed in today's hotfix: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post706197

Thanks again for reporting the issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Regarding the Grapple activity in Player Core:

Because the two critical failure options have to be manually applied, they should have "min action" selected so that you don't have to switch to all actions mode in the event of a crit failure.

Because the two critical failure options have to be manually applied, they should have "min action" selected so that you don't have to switch to all actions mode in the event of a crit failure.
    Good idea. Thanks for that. I'll update in a future release.

Updated today: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post707514

The Beginner Box remaster digital update has been released by Paizo - if you own the PDF you can download from your digital content on paizo.com.

We will be releasing a remaster update for the Beginner Box. We don't intend to release stand-alone ORC data for this, as a lot of the advantage of the beginner box is the guidance in the manuals and the adventures, none of which we can release as purely ORC data; plus, the ORC Player Core and GM Core covers all of this data, and more.

Monster Core - official and ORC license release

The Monster Core official Fantasy Grounds conversion should be released this week and includes "camera" via images for use with the recent camera and token view modes.

The ORC license release will be slightly delayed as we need to spend time matching as many of the tokens and camera view images as we feel appropriate to the tokens and camera view images from the FG Fantasy Monsters FM1 assets included with every FG license.
    Last edited by Trenloe; March 26th, 2024 at 01:09.

I guess there is no easy way to combine the ORC license Monster Core module with already bought Bestiaries 1-3?

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    I guess there is no easy way to combine the ORC license Monster Core module with already bought Bestiaries 1-3?
    I'm not sure what this would achieve as these are all separate products. Can you provide more details please?

Thread Information