DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 30 of 33 First ... 202829303132 ... Last

Bravery bug

Valeros has bravery, but his success roll is not being elevated to a critical success.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    Valeros has bravery, but his success roll is not being elevated to a critical success.
    The effect only applies to saves with the fear trait. The screenshot you show doesn't have any traits, so the effect won't trigger.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

It seems that splash damage is being doubled on a critical when it should not be.

Chat output (the alchemist has calculated splash and an INT modifier of +4)

[DAMAGE] (L 3) Acid Flask (Moderate) [TRAITS acid, alchemical, bomb, consumable, splash] [CRITICAL] [TYPE: acid (1)] [TYPE: acid,critical (1)] [TYPE: acid,splash (4)] [TYPE: acid,splash,critical (4)]
    Damage [10] -> [to Grubbish (Grippli Jinxer)]
    We haven't implemented splash damage fully yet. We're waiting for Player Core 2 before we do that.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Curiously the chat log from 2-feb shows the error
    Grippli Jinxer (Attractively underweight): [CAST] Fear [at Valeros Bill Hum Figh]
    Effect ['PCROLL: will [TRAITS: occult, emotion, fear, mental, magic][ID:9]'] -> [to Valeros Bill Hum Figh] [by Grippli Jinxer (Attractively underweight)]
    Valeros Bill Hum Figh: [SAVE] Will [d20+11 = 24]
    [Valeros Bill Hum Figh] Save [24] -> [vs Grippli Jinxer 24] [SUCCESS]

, but by 9-feb it had been corrected.
    Grippli Jinxer: [CAST] Fear [at Valeros Bill Hum Figh]
    Effect ['PCROLL: will [TRAITS: occult, emotion, fear, mental, magic][ID:1]'] -> [to Valeros Bill Hum Figh] [by Grippli Jinxer]
    Valeros Bill Hum Figh: [SAVE] Will [TRAITS occult, emotion, fear, mental, magic] [d20+11 = 24]
    [Valeros Bill Hum Figh] Save [24] -> [vs Grippli Jinxer] [ +1 DEGREE OF SUCCESS EFFECT] [CRITICAL SUCCESS]

Valeros bravery character effect
    [EFFECT] SAVERESULT: +1 will, success, fear
    was unchanged between the two sessions.

My thanks to whoever fixed it.
    Last edited by webdove; February 10th, 2024 at 15:26.

My thanks to whoever fixed it.
    FYI - nothing in the base PFRPG2 ruleset has been "fixed" between those dates.

Gnome flickmace has bulk 2 in FG but bulk 1 in the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Cling View Post
    Gnome flickmace has bulk 2 in FG but bulk 1 in the rules.
    Thanks for letting us know, we'll get that fixed in a future release.

Item entries are completely broken in test right now, I assume due to the big new test changes. They just display a totally blank window, not even any fields except the title.

Tested with no extensions and again, this is test, item entries are fine in live.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Item entries are completely broken in test right now, I assume due to the big new test changes. They just display a totally blank window, not even any fields except the title.

Tested with no extensions and again, this is test, item entries are fine in live.
    There's a lot of changes going on in test and, yes, the PFRPG2 ruleset is not operational in test... yet.

FWIW, that is the only major issue I've seen so far, and the only minor issue that comes to mind is an error when encounter entries are opened.

So with any luck it won't be a hard update.

Thread Information