STAR TREK 2d20

Horror Companion (SWADE) Bug Reports

Now that Horror Companion (SWADE) is released - http://affiliates.fantasygrounds.com...5958/url_29454 - please post any bugs or errors you find here and I will fix them ASAP.

Thanks

Hi, I suspect something in the SWADE Horror Companion is missing in Ranged Weapons section. The Holy Water Grenade, Pistol and Spray don't appear to list any kind of damage/effect. At the bottom of the Ranged Weapons page there is only this:
    *Creatures with a Weakness to holy water may suffer additional effects. See page 188 for demons and 167 for vampires.

When looking at The Vampire page, is says:
    "Holy Water: In addition to the usual effect (page 26)...." But there are no usual effects listed in FGU version of page 26. I believe page 26 = the Ranged Weapons section.
    Last edited by elwhynn; Yesterday at 02:18.

Quote Originally Posted by elwhynn View Post
    Hi, I suspect something in the SWADE Horror Companion is missing in Ranged Weapons section. The Holy Water Grenade, Pistol and Spray don't appear to list any kind of damage/effect. At the bottom of the Ranged Weapons page there is only this:
    *Creatures with a Weakness to holy water may suffer additional effects. See page 188 for demons and 167 for vampires.

"Holy Water: In addition to the usual effect (page 26)...." But there are no usual effects listed in FGU version of page 26. I believe page 26 = the Ranged Weapons section.
    I will take a look this evening and update it.

Quote Originally Posted by elwhynn View Post

OK - So page 167 is the section on Vampire Weaknesses in the GMs Guide. In the Vampire subchapter of Chapter Six: Creatures, where it lists a whole load of weakness for variant vampires.

188 is the first page of Demons subchapter in Chapter Six: Creatures.

The various effects are covered.

I will change the wording and put links (which players will not be able to read unless the GM shares them). Update should go out next Tuesday as I missed this weeks window (and I might have a look at some other tidy up this weekend too).

Hi, thank you for looking into this. It may be because I don't have the actual book, but it is still confusing that there is a reference saying ""Holy Water: In addition to the usual effect (page 26)...." which I believe is Ranged Weapons page, but then no effect for holy water on p. 26. I have an earlier (draft) version of the horror companion where it definitely lists effects under the Holy Water, Spray which say:

Notes: Splashed from a container by rolling Athletics. Targets roll Evasion to escape being splashed. Splashed demonic or undead extras must make a Spirit roll or be Shaken. Wild Cards are Fatigued instead (but do not become Incapacitated from this Fatigue).

Holy Water, Grenade and Holy Water, Pistol both refer to Holy Water, Spray by saying " a splash has the same effect as above."

I believe the effects may have been changed in later versions, so please don't interpret that I am requesting the above text be added. It just seems as if something is supposed to be there.

Just to confirm, p. 26 of Horror Companion makes no mention of an effect under Holy Water, Spray, Holy Water, Grenade or Holy Water, Pistol?
    Last edited by elwhynn; Today at 01:50.

Thread Information