DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thank you for that link!

Quote Originally Posted by kessler25 View Post
    See if this post helps you. The relevant post is from Johniba and starts with a quote from me asking pretty much your question
    This was a great link, thank you. This answered my question perfectly.

New question: Is there a way to set the Destiny Pool points instead of double clicking? Ie: I want to set the Light Side dp's to 4, so is there a way to click on it and set it to 4?

Thanks!

Jason

I don't think so. I think double clicking is the only way to adjust them.

I figured I would pop in to say I haven't for gotten about you all just been busy. I have been working updating the genesys libries to be more in line with past updates. I will then continue on the star wars libraries.

Quote Originally Posted by binsonofbin View Post
    New question: Is there a way to set the Destiny Pool points instead of double clicking? Ie: I want to set the Light Side dp's to 4, so is there a way to click on it and set it to 4?

Thanks!

Jason
    @Johniba - maybe a right-click menu such as the strain / wounds counters?
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

Quote Originally Posted by srbongo View Post
    Yeah I am working on something like this. Should have an update soon

This is awesome. My house rule for Destiny Points is that once they are used, they do not flip but they are expended. I find the whole flipping them thing makes the destiny points more dominant than I would like. ps: This ruleset build is amazing. Absolutely love it.

Quote Originally Posted by binsonofbin View Post
    This is awesome. My house rule for Destiny Points is that once they are used, they do not flip but they are expended. I find the whole flipping them thing makes the destiny points more dominant than I would like. ps: This ruleset build is amazing. Absolutely love it.
    Thanks a lot for your words. They are the kind of thing that make all the work worthwhile... to know people are enjoying and having fun with it.

I know there's been no updates recently. With my moving to the new house and work, I havent had the time to wrap up some of the updates I am working on, but I will upload something soon, and will try to go back to updating regularly so you all have fun with new stuff

Quote Originally Posted by srbongo View Post
    I am testing to see if I can do it in a few different ways, that one is one of them:

- right click menu
    - hovering mouse showing icons you can click to increment/decrement
    - CTRL + mouse wheel to increment/decrement

If any of them look good, I will do it

As always looking forward to it. Thanks again for all the work you put into this project!

Thread Information