DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Currently full

Hi gamers,

we have a group where we like to have 5-6 players. Some of our folks can't make every Monday, so we are on the lookout for other people interested in playing. We play Monday nights from 4-8 pm PT.

About the campaign:
    Princes of the Apocalypse takes place in Faerun following the Mines of Phandelver campaign. Preferably you wouldn't have played or read Princes of the Apocalypse. We are approximately half way through the campaign, beyond the discovery portion of the story, and getting into the heart of the adventure. If you like the idea of skipping going through villages for a few sessions, and getting into more combat and critical roleplaying, this might have some appeal. New players will start at 7th level. We will give you a connecting backstory to bring you into the game.

About Low Fantasy
    If standard 5e is getting a little stale for you, you might like this. The rule set is to add more realism, and take away some of the more fantastical elements of 5th edition. Revised classes, spells, feats, skills, and items, using concepts from previous editions to create a grittier more survival style game play. If you enjoyed playing older versions of D&D, or think you like this concept, this might be right up your alley.

The group
    I am an experienced DM, that emphasizes characters being as involved as possible in the story, to maximize fund. Our players are very good at welcoming new players, and are excited for anyone who loves gaming to join. We like to keep the story moving, and want everyone to participate and have a good time

Please respond or email me if you are interested in joining. [email protected]

I'll give you a tour of the FGU campaign, and help you roll up a character.

Thanks!

JP
    Last edited by Ghengis; January 14th, 2022 at 22:47.

Hello JP,

I have played D&D 5e for a few years in person but have never played any of the other editions ever so I am not exactly sure what I would be getting into or what to expect with Low Fantasy vs what I have known D&D to be now. I do not think I have ever played Princes of the Apocalypse but I had heard it was an interesting module to run in.
    I would be interested in joining your group if you have a spot and would have me, it sounds interesting at least and I have been looking to get back into D&D for a while since my last campaign ended a while ago.

-- Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

thanks for responding to our post. I'd be happy to give you a tour, and tell you a little bit about the game and see if it interests you. Are you available now?

JP

Hi there I am online right now, I PMed you some of my information

Thread Information