DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Syrinscape or Sound Module for FGU

I use to run a bot on discord and that was taken away - I have been looking into a new sound format / program that I can use either with discord or fgu or both! I read up on syrinscape and tried to follow a 2021 version youtube video and it happened to stop when trying to create a bot said something like "Cannot have install fields on a private application". Not sure what this means... but non-the-less I need assistance for my game is Saturday. I need a program that can play sounds. Please... HELP!

I think the following thread could prove quite useful, but, oof ... might be a bit of an uphill battle getting acquainted with everything enough to have it up and running flawlessly by Saturday. Good luck and hopefully you find a workable solution!

Running syrinscape through FGU?

It seems both the extensions from the first reply are no longer available. I'll check out the audio overseer and see if that works. Appreciate the good luck! I need it =P

The first reply's extensions were moved to the FG Forge (link in Store menu at the top of this page) as DMs Guild will no longer host FG extensions. Just do a search for Syrinscape and they'll pop right up.

One thing to know is that, unless something changed recently, AudioOverseer is currently not compatible with the MoreCore community ruleset, if you are using that for a game that doesn't have native ruleset.
    --
    I'm so bassic

Also, you will probably find this interesting. It's how I pipe sound to my Discord. Look at the later posts for some updates based on changes to the way the bot is set up.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ord-Audio-Pipe
    --
    I'm so bassic

I prefer to do the pipe method - wasn't aware there was an update to setup the bot. You're awesome man thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Lukeass View Post
    It seems both the extensions from the first reply are no longer available. I'll check out the audio overseer and see if that works. Appreciate the good luck! I need it =P
    Yeah, DMsGuild forced many extensions off and this one got moved to the Forge. The current version is here https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/117/view
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Thread Information