STAR TREK 2d20
Page 58 of 110 First ... 848565758596068108 ... Last
    This is annoying. I thought I had this bug kinda figure out. But again, Starship damage wasnt applying within the tracker and you cant drag and drop. I got the same error I got before.

Also the Character Sheet for the Aslan Jenna Godsonwin isnt applying the Attribute DM correctly. Its adding +9. (I solved this just by recreating their character sheet.)
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Iv?usp=sharing

Quote Originally Posted by paragade View Post
    Found an small bug in my session tonight.

The STR and DEX modifiers from battledress was updating properly in the main tab when equipping/unequipping, but are not removed from the Skills and Actions tab when unequipped.

So I've got a +1 DEX modifier in the Main tab, but a +4 everywhere else on the character sheet.
    Thanks, I'll check that why it's not updating later today.
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Hi
    The PSI characteristic does not work correctly.
    1. Adding PSI skills requires a reboot in order for the list of PSI abilities to appear.
    2. Using PSI abilities reduces the PSI somewhere in the program, but not on the ACTIONS sheet and I do not understand how to restore the PSI hidden in the program.
    3. Changing the PSI on the ACTIONS sheet does not affect the throws in any way.
    4. Changing the PSI somewhere in the program when it is used up also does not affect the throws in any way. Always 2D + skill + max PSI, but there should be 2D + skill + actual PSI, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Serg Barbeau View Post
    Hi
    The PSI characteristic does not work correctly.
    1. Adding PSI skills requires a reboot in order for the list of PSI abilities to appear.
    2. Using PSI abilities reduces the PSI somewhere in the program, but not on the ACTIONS sheet and I do not understand how to restore the PSI hidden in the program.
    3. Changing the PSI on the ACTIONS sheet does not affect the throws in any way.
    4. Changing the PSI somewhere in the program when it is used up also does not affect the throws in any way. Always 2D + skill + max PSI, but there should be 2D + skill + actual PSI, right?
    1. All should appear correctly, I presume you're talking about the PSI Characteristic option? If so, it may require you to restart, as this is not a setting that should be switched on/off. But I'll check.
    2. PSI abilities reduce your PSI Points available, those should be shown on the Actions Tab.
    3. I'll check.
    4. You roll 2D + Abilitiy + PSI Points DM

If you don't mind using the TEST system in FGU maybe we can iron some of these out.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    1. All should appear correctly, I presume you're talking about the PSI Characteristic option? If so, it may require you to restart, as this is not a setting that should be switched on/off. But I'll check.
    2. PSI abilities reduce your PSI Points available, those should be shown on the Actions Tab.
    3. I'll check.
    4. You roll 2D + Abilitiy + PSI Points DM

If you don't mind using the TEST system in FGU maybe we can iron some of these out.
    1. Not quite. The Psi option is enabled. The "PSI Abilities" section does not appear on the character sheet on the "Actions" tab when a PSI talent is added to a character who did not have PSI talents. In order for the "PSI Abilities" section to appear, you need to restart the company.

screenshot.JPG
    As you can see in the screenshot, the actual PSI=10, but the program considers that PSI=0 and subtracts 5 from the END, but it does not impose a penalty of -3 on the throw, adding +1 from the maximum PSI. If I set the actual PSI to 0, the program will still throw with +1 (the maximum PSI on the "Main" tab).

I am not familiar with the TEST system in FGU. And I didn't quite understand the sentence. Sorry for my English.

Prob just a minor thing but have noticed that Sorel in the Glisten subsector is missing from the Systems. There is another but it is in Deneb > Zeng subsector

Quote Originally Posted by HennisDopper View Post
    Prob just a minor thing but have noticed that Sorel in the Glisten subsector is missing from the Systems. There is another but it is in Deneb > Zeng subsector
    Which product?

Beyond The Claw, the info for Sorel in Glisten is in the reference manual and the sectors image but there is only one Sorel in the systems tab (the Deneb one).

Quote Originally Posted by HennisDopper View Post
    Beyond The Claw, the info for Sorel in Glisten is in the reference manual and the sectors image but there is only one Sorel in the systems tab (the Deneb one).
    OK thanks, will get that checked.

Not sure if this qualifies as a bug or not, but I purchased the Referee Briefing 6: Garden Worlds. I was going through all the creatures in the book, jsut to see what each looked like. That is when I noticed the picture on the Pseudosaur was simply a white screen. When I go to the images file for the creature it loads up fine, but not from the NPC link from the book. I attached an image file below to show you what I mean. The document is read only so I can't just link the item to it myself.

Bug Report.PNG

Thread Information