Starfinder Playlist
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    If you have any spots left, I'd love to be considered to join. I have 5E experience and some FG experience (ultimate license with quite some 5E modules). I'm at GMT+1.
    My preferred time would be Wednesday's after 7PM (GMT+1), but Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday (same time) would be possible too.

About me: I live in Belgium with my girlfriend and daughter, have played lots of D&D, starting from the 2nd Edition up to 5th. I've also played a few other tabletop rpg's like Shadowrun, Star Wars, some others. I have experience DM'ing, but after a few years of that I would like to just play again
    My character: I'd love to play a rogue or druid. However, since divine spells won't work, I wonder if a druid would still be able to shapeshift. If not, it would be a skulking backstabbing thief for me

Thanks for considering me,
    Christophe
    Last edited by Cappinator; July 24th, 2017 at 10:14.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cappinator View Post
    Thanks for considering me,
    Christophe
    Right now we still have room as we are arranging a time that will work for the most players. Please check the updated information in the thread at https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...likely-Heroes). You should be able to sign up using the link in the bottom of that thread.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Quote Originally Posted by GunnarGreybeard View Post
    Right now we still have room as we are arranging a time that will work for the most players. Please check the updated information in the thread at https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...likely-Heroes). You should be able to sign up using the link in the bottom of that thread.
    Signed up, Sir

LFG 1 Player M to F 8AM-2PM EST USA/12PM-6PM GMT 5E

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wsorrentini View Post
    LFG 1 Player M to F 8AM-2PM EST USA/12PM-6PM GMT 5E
    Unfortunately we are full up right now for the early game (the one that will likely be noon, CDT [GMT-5]). I have at least 6 with another 2 on standby already. This being a text only game, it will already be hard enough to run the game with that many without it getting slow.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

LFG one player any day 07:30-11:00 GMT 5e

Hey there,

I'm new to Fantasy Grounds (<2 weeks), but I'd totally be interested in something in the Dragonlance setting. Everyone knows Takhisis had vision. I know the post is a bit dated but if you're still keeping the fire alive, I'd be happy to forge a dragonlance over it with you. Let me know.

Jeremy (TBD Elf Cleric/Mage)

Thread Information