DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Combat Tracker - Delete Foes Doesn't remove them

Summary:
    When attempting to Delete Only Foes or Delete Unfriendly from Combat Tracker only one NPC will be removed and the following error will be displayed in the log:
    [1/9/2021 8:17:37 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua"]:114: attempt to index global 'windowlist' (a nil value)

Ruleset(s):
    Pathfinder 1.0

New Campaign / FGC Migrated Campaign: New

Extensions/Themes: Wood theme

Modules Loaded: Pathfinder CRB, PF Adv Players Guide, PF Adv Race Guide, PF Adv Class Guide, PF Ult Magic, PF Ult Wilderness, PF Ult Combat, PF Ultimate Equipment, PFRPG Bestiary, PFRPG Magic Items, PFRPG Spells, Skull and Shackles AP 1

Operating System / Language Setting: Windows 10, English

Steps to Reproduce:
    Have NPCs in combat tracker. Use Menu in top left of CT. Select Delete from Tracker. Select either Delete Only Foes or Delete Non Friendly.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by dzilla77 View Post
    [1/9/2021 8:17:37 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua"]:114: attempt to index global 'windowlist' (a nil value)
    Line 114 in that fil couldn't raise such an error (it's a comment line).

So, sounds like you're running an old version of the ruleset, or an extension that's overriding that code and causing the error.

Please provide the logs from just after the error occurs. Click the "Compile Logs" button in the console window - this creates a ZIP file on your desktop. Attach that to the thread here.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Attached log here.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Script errors like the one you're having are usually caused by issues with incompatible/out-of-date extensions.

You're loading three extensions (two more than the wood theme mentioned in your first post). I'm guessing it's the Naval Combat extension that's causing the issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ok, I'll try removing that one and see.

Update: Removing the Naval Combat extension fixed the problem. Note that this extension came with either the Skull and Shackles AP or the Pathfinder Core Rules. I did not get it from a third party. So it looks like its official content that needs to be fixed.
    Last edited by dzilla77; January 10th, 2021 at 14:23.

Thread Information