5E Character Create Playlist

Script error help

I'm setting up a campaign for Esper Genesis and I'm adding the traits to the Human race. Including several variants players can choose from. When adding to the character sheet, the choice for the four variants come up, but then when I select one I get this error.

Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/manager_char.lua"]:1372: attempt to index local 'sText' (a nil value)

I've created a race for other alien species and this is the first time this pops up. Anyone know how to fix this or should I just delete the race and start over and see if that corrects it?

Definitely try to delete and recreate the issue. If still an issue, then we'd need to know the ruleset that this is happening in.

(The error seems like it might be 5E, but the line numbering is off. If so, make sure you update and have the latest version of the ruleset. If you have modified or added a custom version of the ruleset, then remove it from your FG data folder under the rulesets subfolder.)

Regards,
    JPG

OK, I figured it out. It was a simple mistake on my part. I added Languages under the traits but didn't add any text to it. That's why it was complaining that the script was (a nil value). And yes, you are right on it being a 5e rule system.

Thread Information