DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 30 of 89 First ... 2028293031324080 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    ... but I could achieve same thing by using the MOD field to the strength ability.
    That would apply the modifier to everything strength based - melee attacks, damage, etc.. As I said in my previous post: "the 'Str Bon. Adj' field is to further change the base STR bonus as it applies to encumbrance. It is not linked to, nor is it adjusting, the base STR bonus."
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

HEAL doesn't seem to be working in the Effects section:

Oddly, it's showing there *is* an effect associated with the action, it's just not applying the numeric value to the heal itself.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

You need the fheal effect if your trying to heal 2 over every round? I'm confused on the question.

Look here for a list of effects and syntax fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/PFRPG2_Effects
    Last edited by UltimateGM; November 7th, 2019 at 20:59.

It should add 2 extra healing (Total of 8). Its not for FHEAL.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

What Madman said. There are a few powers that augment that actual effectiveness of individual heals. The structure is all in there, but for some reason here in PF2 (atm), the numeric associated with the effect isn't being applied.

Another small issue, this one dealing with format and field size:

Charming Words has the traits of UNCOMMON AUDITORY ENCHANTMENT INCAPACITATION LINGUISTIC MENTAL WIZARD. Because it wraps around to a second line, due to length, the last two entries (Mental and Wizard) are on a second line in the spells section of the CRB and are falling out of the Traits field and into the Effects text box.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

try adding a type, then HEAL seems to work.
    Angelic Halo; HEAL: 2 status
    Last edited by madman; November 8th, 2019 at 00:37.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

mad! I have no idea why that thought didn't cross my mind! That's great. Certainly a viable work around!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    HEAL doesn't seem to be working in the Effects section:

Oddly, it's showing there *is* an effect associated with the action, it's just not applying the numeric value to the heal itself.
    Thanks for reporting, this is already covered under issue RS2.052.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Another small issue, this one dealing with format and field size:

Charming Words has the traits of UNCOMMON AUDITORY ENCHANTMENT INCAPACITATION LINGUISTIC MENTAL WIZARD. Because it wraps around to a second line, due to length, the last two entries (Mental and Wizard) are on a second line in the spells section of the CRB and are falling out of the Traits field and into the Effects text box.
    Thanks for reporting. Logged as issue CR2.058. Fixed in next release.

Blog Entries
    Suggestion
    Certain abilities alter the penalties that are applied to the 2nd and 3rd attack in a round (like Ranger Hunt Prey/Flurry for example). It would be nice if there was an effect like:
    ATK1: 1, ATK2: 1, and ATK3: 1
    That would alter those rolls but not the others .. they could be used with conditional effects to make abilities like the one above work really well.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Thread Information