DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 36 of 70 First ... 26343536373846 ... Last
    I think it will be useful. It will at least improve the time for the preparation of an ad-hoc encounters.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

New .pak posted.

Allows for direct weapon drop onto CT entry.

-- A note, whether the drop is directly onto the CT entry, or by opening the NPC sheet and dropping directly onto the weapon list, the added/dropped weapon will not be automatically added to the inventory. The preferred method is to drop onto the NPC's inventory and that will be automatically added to their weapon list. Direct drops were enabled for quick additions to NPC's in the CT already.

Uploaded a graphics extension for the sidebar buttons for readability.

Updated the 30 degree Flamer Pointer extension to work with FG 3.3.8.

In the Alt Sidebar, the folder is part of the archive which prevents the extension to appear in the list when campaign is launched. Small bug
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

do you know if this will be able to be used on the new unity software FG are coming out with?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadHunter989 View Post
    do you know if this will be able to be used on the new unity software FG are coming out with?
    If it uses/modifies any image controls then it will need to be updated for FGU.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I have no idea on any of this tbh, just looking at rulesets that i might be using when the beta for it comes out

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadHunter989 View Post
    I have no idea on any of this tbh, just looking at rulesets that i might be using when the beta for it comes out
    Well, since most community developers are not also Alpha backers, they will not have had a chance to update their rulesets and extensions (if needed) when Beta comes out.

Paul (The dev for this ruleset) is pretty active on the forums and active developing this ruleset, so I would assume he will update any deficiencies, but that will be his call. It may not be something he knows an answer to at this point.

But, I guess none of that really helps and we'll need Paul to reply to really know if he thinks this will need to be updated for FGU and if he plans on doing so

do remember, we can play any game using CoreRPG, and since that's an official ruleset, it will be available with FGU.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

40k doesn't change anything with image controls other than the graphic for the image window. I don't have access to FGU, but do want to make sure this is set available for play on FGU. When FGU goes live I do plan to purchase it, and update this set.
    If there are issues with the set in FGU beta, I would like to know about them.

Paul, thanks for your work on this ruleset as well as the extra material such as the PDF and the YouTube videos!

I just bought the WH40K Rogue Trader Humble Bundle that someone mentioned in another thread, so it was cool to see that this ruleset was already available.

Thread Information