DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 25 of 58 First ... 15232425262735 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ssides View Post
    Hi Z

I noticed something that I think is an issue in Icespire Peak.
    When I click a Rulebook link when the Rulebook is not open, instead of popping the dialog box allowing me to open it on the fly, I just get an error message in the chat.

SLS
    That's correct. The links are not specifically linked to the Essentials rulebook but rather they are anonymous. Which means that FG will look for any rulebook (PHB; SRD;Basic Rules: Essentials; Stranger Things) which is open and has the correct page. This is so that the DM doesn't need to have a number of rulebooks open when only one (usually the PHB) will do.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by ssides View Post
    In the Essentials Kit Rulebook, the Warriors Beyond 1st Level table has an erroneous extra row that contains the end of the text that should be on the 4th level row.

SLS
    Yep; I think I know about that one. Thanks for reporting though.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Looks like there is a typo for the Spell Title of new Unearthed Arcana spell content added with the September 10th updates.

It is listed as "Mind Silver", when I believe the enchantment cantrip spell name should be "Mind Sliver".

This cantrip is found in two Groups in the Spells lists, 'D&D 5E Unearthed Arcana Players', and 'D&D Unearthed Arcana DM'.

It should indeed be Mind Sliver - Noted for correction

DiA Reference Manual has two Appendix F, my guess is the infernal script was messing with your eyes

Attached Images Attached Images

No, it is meant to have two Appendix F's

Noted for sorting.

Descent into Avernus

Blade of Avernus typo: says "sui- cidal" instead of "suicidal" in the text under "Ruler of Avernus"

Quote Originally Posted by Paperclipkiller View Post
    Descent into Avernus

Blade of Avernus typo: says "sui- cidal" instead of "suicidal" in the text under "Ruler of Avernus"
    I thought i’d caught all of those. Apparently not.

Descent into Avernus

In the Weapons Table and anywhere it appears (I don't quite know where that is, still reading through) the Silvered Dagger needs the "silvered" property for bypassing the proper resistances.

Lulu (C): This monster has a typo in their Innate Spellcasting. Under 1/day, the teleport spell has an "/rNote:" etc etc at the end of it. I would presume this should be a line break after teleport so that the spell is correctly added in the combat tracker.

In "05.01 Redeeming Zariel", there should probably be a link to "05.02 Zariel's Redemption" and "05.03 Zariel's Wrath" at the end of it. This helps if they are following the chain from "05.17.03" that links to "05.01".
    Last edited by Paperclipkiller; September 18th, 2019 at 00:36.

Ghosts over Saltmarsh - 4.07.03 3 - encounter - the giant spider has no name in the encounter. The spider is also not placed on the map when added to the combat tracker.

Thread Information