DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 25 of 110 First ... 1523242526273575 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by jwfitt View Post
    As far as I can tell there is no option to set the attack type for a spell to be vs KAC or EAC, it seems to be hard-set to KAC.
    Example: Attachment 22484
    I don’t have my computer on me by you don’t use ranged I believe the correct one to use is r touch, I would play around with the attack type till you get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklamb View Post
    I don’t have my computer on me by you don’t use ranged I believe the correct one to use is r touch, I would play around with the attack type till you get it.
    That is correct. RTouch will designate the AC to be EAC.

ER.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklamb View Post
    R Touch did the trick. Cheers!

Situation: The GM has purchased the Ultimate License as well as the StarFinder Core rules. I have a license and the StartFinder core rules purchased as well.

We both started a campaign with StarFinder Rules. I created my character that I want to play in his upcoming campaign. I exported the character and then emailed it to him. He imported the character and the "Speed" is no longer 30 (as it should be) but zero(0).

This is re-creatable on my system as well. If I export the char, then delete the char and then import the char that I just exported ... the speed is listed as zero.

Thanks,
    Alan

Soilders key ability

Quote Originally Posted by Blahness98 View Post
    You can select the key stat. Just open up the magnifying glass by the ability scores and the key ability score should be a selection box would on top of the sheet that pops up.
    I will look at this. Ii didnt relize they get a choice at creation.
    But the only thing affected by key ability at creation is your Resolve points. So if you do as stated below and open your Abilities editor and change your key stat. Then just take a Overnight rest it will update your Resolve using the new key abilities stat.

Samarex
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by ragnaroc1011 View Post
    It is not missing, just mis-spelled. The mis-spell in the feats is "Fight". The word Blind is missing. I made an earlier post about this and another Mis-spelled feat, In Harm's Way, which is mis-spelled "s Way" on the feat list.
    Both have been fixed. Should show with next Core Rules Book update.

Samarex
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Found an issue with Backpacks and Encumbered. Seems on the initial purchase of a backpack, it does not increase the amount of bulk you can carry. If you cycle the carried/equipped/not carried button, it then updates the unencumbered/encumbered/Over burdened stats correctly. Issue is, that even though it updates the stats, the system is not taking the correct stats to use. It is still using the stats of your character without the pack. On the below picture, even though it states my unencumbered bulk to be 7 with my pack, it is marking me as encumbered as my original bulk without the backpack is 5.

Attachment 22446
    Encumbrance Rating not changing at the right number has been fixed.

The Encumbrance changing when you buy a new backpack not changing until you cycle the Carried Icon- I will work on this its giving me problems finding why it don't update when you drop it in your inventory. But if you cycle the Icon or even add another Item the encumbrance will update.

I will find it and get it fixed as soon as I can.

The first one you should see on the update to live.

Samarex
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Testing on test environment.

Encumbrance/backpack issue I have previously stated (2 posts ago) is also an issue on the test server.
    Blind Fight Feat on Test Server is Misspelled. Called "Fight" on test server.
    In Harm's Way Feat is Misspelled on Test Server. Called "s Way" on test server.

Creating a Soldier to start in a lvl 2 campaign. Equipped Thinplate on him. He has heavy armor Prof and 14 str. The thinplate dropped his STR to 1. I unequipped the Thinplate and my STR returned to 14. As a test I made a Mechanic with the same 14 Str and equipped Thinplate on him. Same result. Looked and noticed within the Stats Magnifying glass, when you equip Thinplate it puts a -13 mod onto your STR. Just wanted to bring it to your attention. Also an issue on test server
    Encumbrance/backpack issue I have previously stated (2 posts ago) is also an issue on the test server.
    The Encumbrance Rating has been fixed-
    The Value not changing until you cycle I will have to find- But its minor for now. You can Cycle the Icon or add another Item either will update the Encumbrance Values.

Blind Fight Feat on Test Server is Misspelled. Called "Fight" on test server.
    In Harm's Way Feat is Misspelled on Test Server. Called "s Way" on test server.
    Both Fixed.

Creating a Soldier to start in a lvl 2 campaign. Equipped Thinplate on him. He has heavy armor Prof and 14 str. The thinplate dropped his STR to 1. I unequipped the Thinplate and my STR returned to 14. As a test I made a Mechanic with the same 14 Str and equipped Thinplate on him. Same result. Looked and noticed within the Stats Magnifying glass, when you equip Thinplate it puts a -13 mod onto your STR. Just wanted to bring it to your attention. Also an issue on test server

Fixed data was 1 slot off.

Should see in next update.

Samarex
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Levellng a Soldier and I noticed that Bullet Barrage Gear Boost is missing from the Soldier list. We should be getting the option to take this gear boost at level 3.
    Attachment 22469
    Attachment 22470
    Fixed----
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

While making my Operative I found another missing Feat. Multi-Weapon Fighting is not on the feat list in FG.
    Attachment 22479
    Attachment 22480
    Fixed
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information