5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Oh wow! Thank you Trenloe The remove extension is super useful
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Quote Originally Posted by Skellan View Post
    Oh wow! Thank you Trenloe The remove extension is super useful
    It may need a little bit of refinement as it appears that when adding effects to the combat tracker the ruleset does some formatting, for example: ATK:1 becomes ATK: 1 (space after the colon), and the remove effects extension has to match the effect in the combat tracker exactly. In a future release I'll look at ways of making this match more accurate without making it possible to remove the wrong effect. I just wanted to get this out into the "wild" today...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I can work around that issue no problem. Just having this available is really helpful, thank you.

We have finished the first project: updating the critical hits and fumble tables to 5E. I have attached the mod file. To use the file, drop it into your mod directory, and choose Use Critical Hits and Fumbles under House Rules from the in game options menu. Note that updating FG will cause the file to be overwritten. (Does anyone know how to stop that?) If that happens, you will need to copy the mod file to your mod directory again, so keep a back up of the file handy.

Enjoy!

EDIT: Removed the file. See the following posts for a corrected version.
    Last edited by spoofer; May 13th, 2015 at 08:38.

Thanks spoofer, I will try this out

Quote Originally Posted by spoofer View Post
    Note that updating FG will cause the file to be overwritten. (Does anyone know how to stop that?)
    Call it something different - the filename and the name within the defintion. Then you have the option of activating this community module or the base module that comes with FG - but only activate one at a time:

Attached is the module you posted above, modified to not be overwritten on an update:
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Trenloe,

Thank you so much for pointing out how to, and then fixing that problem.

To the community members using this: Note that inside FG, the table is still called "default crit and fumble table", even though the mod file name has changed. The link to the dice roller code is maintained, so that if the use crit amd fumble rolls option is checked, then these tables will be automatically rolled on each time a creature rolls a crit or fumble.

I just copied the .mod into my folder and opened it in FG, but every table in it seems to be there twice, with a bit different table contents.
    Which one should I use with 5e or did I do a mistake on my side?

Edit: Hah!
    I solved the riddle :-)
    There has been the Smiteworks fumble and critical hit table already open - silly me :-p
    Last edited by Hermundure; May 17th, 2016 at 20:55.

Simple Questions (Hopefully)

When I load this Module as a GM do I need make it available to the Players? I.E. add the Green check box vs the red X?
    Brice AKA BoringMadman

Did number 2 ever get finished? (A rules reference mod file)

Inquiring minds want to know
    Brice AKA BoringMadman

Thread Information