5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
    Blog Entries

All for One Musketeer tokens

I am busy to get my adventure "The Baker's Daughter" into form. Here are some of the pregen character tokens, plus their usual prime adversary (doesn't make an appearance in the adventure, but still ;-)).

Cardinal Richelieu makes for a fine adversary (but doesn't make an appearance in The Baker's Daugther at FG Con, or does he?)

It is extremely hard to find good illustrations of the Cardinal's Guard. Even most movie shots are in the dastardly and cheap looking black/red cross variant (of the latest (?) Musketeer movie) or some cheap carnival/halloween costumes.

This is the best I could come up with so far:

Have you seen a good cardinal's guard illustration yet? My google image fu is deserting me .

Blog Entries
    they are fantastic looking images.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    they are fantastic looking images.
    Thank you! They are supposed to whet player's appetites for this sort of adventure, too.

Most of the images even are rights free. But since this is the non-published adventure, that is not really that important, I guess.

Well done! It'd be fun to play in this setting. No supernatural spice needed, in my opinion--just the fun of bringing classic Alexandre Dumas to life.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    Well done! It'd be fun to play in this setting. No supernatural spice needed, in my opinion--just the fun of bringing classic Alexandre Dumas to life.
    Thank you!

Technically you are right - especially with Savage Worlds, as that runs relatively quick (I am still working out how to make quick swordplay and banter feel correctly ;-)).

The potential for a little bit more just makes it a bit more spicy, in my opinion. A friend just pointed out Le Chevalier D'Eon (Anime) to me, and if you subtract Japanese peculiarities, that makes for a good inspiration.

Thread Information